From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TIM 011 was an educational or Personal computer for school microcomputer developed by Mihajlo Pupin Institute of Serbia in 1987. There were about 1.200 TIM-011 computers in Serbian schools in the 1990s.
- CPU: HD64180 (Zilog Z80 compatible)
- Primary memory: 256 KB
- Secondary storage: 3.5-inch floppy drive
- Operating system: CP/M with ZCPR3
- Display: integrated green monochrome monitor
- Dragoljub Milićević,Dušan Hristović(Ed): "Računari TIM" (TIM Computers),Naučna knjiga, Belgrade 1990.
- D.B.Vujaklija, N.Markovic (Ed): "50 Years of Computing in Serbia (50 godina računarstva u Srbiji- Hronika digitalnih decenija)", DIS, IMP and PC-Press, Belgrade 2011.