From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TLA or tla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TLA may refer to:
- Three-letter acronym or abbreviation, and a list of acronyms
- Three-letter agency
- Textile Labour Association, an Indian trade union, precursor of Self-Employed Women's Association of India
- Tour de las Américas, a professional golf tour in Latin America
- Territorial local authority, the territorial authorities of New Zealand
- The Leisure Army, a labor union dedicated to fair work practices in the regional Burning Man community
- The TLA, or Theater of the Living Arts, a music venue in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Avatar: The Last Airbender, a 2005-2008 cartoon series.
- The Last Airbender, a 2010 film based on the cartoon series Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Teaching & Learning Academy, formerly the Teacher Learning Academy, a training and mentoring program for teachers in England
- Temporal Logic of Actions, a logic used to describe behaviours of concurrent systems
- Tom Lord's Arch, a revision control system now known as "GNU arch"
- Tepehuán, the South-West Tepehuán language of North-Western Mexico, by ISO 639-3 code
- Teller Airport, in Alaska, United States by IATA code
- Two-letter acronym, or abbreviation, and a list of acronyms
- Tlaxcala, a Mexican state by ISO 3166-2:MX code MX-TLA
- Two letter acronyms, a list of two-letter abbreviations
- Wikipedia:TLAs, a list of three-letter abbreviations
- Four-letter abbreviation, (FLAB)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.