From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TLA may refer to:
- Textile Labour Association, an Indian trade union, precursor of SEWA
- Tour de las Américas, a professional golf tour in Latin America
- Truppenluftabwehr, the German name of the Air Defence of the National People’s Army (Nationale Volksarmee), the former East German army
- Temporal Logic of Actions, a logic used to describe behaviours of concurrent systems
- Tom Lord's Arch, a revision control system now known as "GNU arch"
- The TLA, or Theater of the Living Arts, a music venue in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Avatar: The Last Airbender, a 2005-2008 cartoon series.
- The Last Airbender, a 2010 film based on the cartoon series Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Three-letter acronym, a common abbreviation for a short common phrase
- Tepehuán, (ISO 639-3 code), the South-West Tepehuán language of North-Western Mexico
- Teacher Learning Academy, a multi-stage training and mentoring program
- Teller Airport (IATA code), in Alaska, United States
- MX-TLA, the ISO 3166-2:MX code for the Mexican state of Tlaxcala
- Tom Lord's Arch, a component of the GNU arch revision control system
- Territorial Local Authority (New Zealand), see Territorial authorities of New Zealand
- Identifier of the Talla VOR
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.