From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TSN may refer to:
- Televiziyna Sluzhba Novyn, an integrated TV/web news service of the Ukrainian 1+1 TV channel
- ImagiNation Network (aka The Sierra Network), an early online multiplayer gaming system
- The Science Network, a non-profit, web-based organization concerned with science and its impact on society
- The Social Network, a 2010 drama film about the founding of the Internet social networking website Facebook
- Sporting News (previously The Sporting News), an American-based sports magazine
- The Sports Network, a Canadian English-language cable television specialty channel
- Taxonomic serial number, a stable and unique taxonomic serial number issued by the Integrated Taxonomic Information System
- Texas State Network, an all-news radio network available for stations in the state of Texas
- Tianjin Binhai International Airport (IATA code: TSN), an airport located east of Tianjin, in Dongli District
- Translin, gene for a human protein that cleaves DNA and RNA strands
- Tswana language (ISO 639-2/-3 codes: TSN), a language of Southern Africa, spoken by more than 4 million people and written in the Latin alphabet
- Tyson Foods (NYSE code: TSN), an American multinational corporation
- Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) is a set of IEEE 802 standards that define mechanisms for the transmission of time-sensitive data over Ethernet networks.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TSN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.