|Time zone||IRST (UTC+3:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||IRDT (UTC+4:30)|
|IATA: TCX – ICAO: OIMT
|Elevation AMSL||2,312 ft / 705 m|
Tabas Airport (Persian: فرودگاه طبس – Ferūdgāh-e Ţabas) (IATA: TCX, ICAO: OIMT) is an airport serving Tabas, a city in the South Khorasan Province of central Iran. For census purposes, it is a village in Montazeriyeh Rural District, in the Central District of Tabas County, South Khorasan Province. At the 2006 census, its population was 14, in 6 families.
Airlines and destinations
|Sepahan Airlines||Tehran Mehrabad|
- Airport information for OIMT at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for TCX at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Tabas Airport (TCX/OIMT) - Tabas, Iran. Handbook of Business Aviation. Retrieved 16 July 2009.
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)" (Excel). Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original on 2011-11-11.
- Flight stats May 2014, http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do?airportCode=TCX&airportQueryType=0
|This article about an Iranian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Tabas County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|