From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tagalog is a language spoken by most people in central Philippines.
Tagalog may also refer to:
- Tagalog people, a Filipino ethnic group that is the original speakers of Tagalog language.
- Tagalog (Unicode block)
Persons with the name
- Ruben Tagalog, Filipino musician
- Batangas Tagalog, a variation of the Tagalog language in southern Luzon in Philippines.
- Tagalog script, also known as Baybayin.
- Southern Tagalog region, Regions IV-A and IV-B in the Philippines.
- Tagalongs, a variety of Girl Scout cookie
- Tagalong, Tag Along, or Tag-a-long, alternate names for trailer bikes
- All pages with titles containing "Tagalog"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.