|WikiProject Scotland||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
|WikiProject UK geography||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
Move to Midlothian ?
There's a perfectly good Midlothian (disambiguation) page for all the minor Midlothians. Why is this one not just Midlothian when that page directs here ? This doesn't seem to be an issue that needs a vote, but if you think it does, this would be the time to say so. Angus McLellan (Talk) 18:00, 2 April 2006 (UTC)
- Add *'''Support''' or *'''Oppose''' followed by an optional one-sentence explanation, then sign your opinion with ~~~~
- Support, as with Angusmclellan. - Calgacus (ΚΑΛΓΑΚΟΣ) 23:36, 29 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support Fraslet 23:48, 29 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support per nom. --Mais oui! 06:36, 30 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support john k 06:55, 30 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support--Aldux 16:40, 30 April 2006 (UTC)
Okay, (half-)done. There's a bunch of double redirects to fix but it's bedtime in Canada, so I won't fix them just now. I'll look at them tomorrow sometime. On the other hand if someone in Scotland (or elsewhere) feels like sorting some of them out while I'm sleeping, that would be grand... -- Derek Ross | Talk 05:49, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
- If you could remove the template at the top the next time you close a move, that would be grand, too. ;) —Nightstallion (?) Seen this already? 07:28, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
- Understood. To tell you the truth I was a bit unsure about the process. Although there's a great description of the "making a request" process on WP:RM, there's no description of "closing a request" at the moment. Hence my uncertainty. Thanks for sorting it out properly. -- Derek Ross | Talk 15:23, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
- Or maybe I'm just blind. I note that there is a "one-liner" directing admins to the procedure. Unfortunately I didn't see it when I was looking for it on Tuesday... -- Derek Ross | Talk 15:27, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
Notable people associated with Midlothian
There seems to be an A LIST and B LIST of "Notable People associated with Midlothian".
What credentials are needed to make the A LIST?
For example, three footballers made the A LIST, while Charles Thomson Rees Wilson only made the B LIST (he won the Nobel Prize in physics).
Richard Apple 22:09, 7 April 2013 (UTC)