Tamara Beckwith (born 17 April 1970) is an English celebrity, TV star, and gallerist.
The daughter of property developer Peter Beckwith, Beckwith grew up in Kew, southwest London, where she attended the local state primary school, Queens School, before moving to Wimbledon, London in the early 1980s. She attended Cheltenham Ladies' College, before leaving to attend the sixth form college, MPW in London, although she left in order to have her first daughter, Anouska Poppy Pearl (born 1987, Westminster, London), fathered by William Gerhauser, son of Bill Gerhauser, Finance Director of the Playboy global empire. Anouska is a photographer based in Paris.   
Beckwith has starred and appeared as a guest on many television programmes such as Shooting Stars, Loose Women, Celebrities Under Pressure, The Big Breakfast, Trigger Happy TV, I'm Famous and Frightened!, So You Want To Be A Teacher and Dancing on Ice. She has been a presenter for MTV, VH1 and regularly appeared as a reporter for television shows including This Morning and Watchdog.
In 2007, she appeared on the BBC's reality TV programme Celebrity Scissorhands where Lee Stafford trained celebrities to cut hair, raising money as part of the BBC charity Children in Need. Beckwith has also appeared in The Vagina Monologues.
On 10 April 2008, Beckwith participated in a celebrity edition of Channel 4 show Come Dine with Me with MC Harvey, Jonathan Ansell and Lynsey de Paul. Beckwith finished in third place., She has appeared a further time of 'Come Dine With Me' in 2011.
Beckwith is currently one of the dealers on Channel 4's series 'Four Rooms'. The third series aired daily from April 2013.
Beckwith designs a range of diamonique jewellery for QVC UK. She also became a contributing editor for Gift-Library.com, an online gift website, run and founded by her friend Caroline Stanbury. She is also a contributing Editor for Hello Magazine writing & styling features with high profile celebrities such as John & Gela Taylor, Eden Sassoon, Stephen Webster.
She opened The Little Black Gallery - a photography gallery in Chelsea, London in November 2008.
On 2 September 2008, while appearing on ITV2's CelebAir, it was revealed that Beckwith was pregnant with her second child. She later gave birth to daughter Violet Angiolina Rose on 28 January 2009. She gave birth to her third child and first son 26 October 2014.
Beckwith has helped support Sense-National Deafblind and Rubella Association.
- Tamara Beckwith: The It-girl grows up | Mail Online
- Tamara Beckwith's daughter Anouska: 'My mother the It Girl cared about parties more than me' | Mail Online
- Royal row over ¿tacky¿ Kate doll | Mail Online
- Kat Keogh: Tamara Beckwith – now an over-the-ill IT girl – Sunday Mercury
- Lee Stafford, Celebrity Scissorhands, accessed 1 November 2007
- Tamara Beckwith, presenter and actor, accessed 1 November 2007
- Austin, S: "Metro", page 15. Associated Newspapers, 28 August 2007
- Tamara Beckwith leaves NOTHING to the imagination in completely see-through dress | Mail Online
- Tamara Beckwith at the Internet Movie Database
- BBC, Celebirty Scissorhands
- Tamara Beckwith Official Site.