Tamara Walker (born in Ohio) is a female singer-songwriter. Walker began her career as Miss Maryland where she placed in the Top 10 at the Miss America pageant. In 2000, she signed with Curb Records. She also signed a publishing deal with Sony Tree . Initially, Walker recorded country music, but the label decided to release her to the Pop AC market . Subsequently , her first single went to country radio but the country album went unreleased. Then In 2001, Curb Records , released her debut album, Angel Eyes, and she charted three singles on the Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks chart. The title track of her debut album was the theme song to the 2001 Jennifer Lopez film, Angel Eyes.
|Year||Single||Peak chart positions||Album|
|US Country Sales
|2000||"Askin' Too Much"||65||—||—|
|"Didn't We Love"||69||—||—||Coyote Ugly (soundtrack)|
|2001||"Didn't We Love" (remix)||—||10||21||Angel Eyes|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart|
|2000||"Askin' Too Much"||Trey Fanjoy|
|"Didn't We Love"|
- Tamara Walker Biography - Yahoo! Music
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- "Top Country Singles Sales - September 22, 2001". Billboard. Retrieved May 24, 2014.
- Whitburn, Joel (2007). Top Adult Songs 1961-2006. Record Research, Inc. ISBN 0-89820-169-1.
- "Home Site of Trey Fanjoy - Video Director". Archived from the original on June 12, 2010. Retrieved November 18, 2011.
|This article about an American country singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|