From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tapio may refer to
- Tapio (name), a Finnish male given name, also a Finnish last name
- Tapio (spirit), a god or spirit in Eastern Finnish mythology
- Forestry Development Centre Tapio, Finnish organisation, that produces solutions for sustainable forest management
- Tapiola to one of the major urban centres within the city of Espoo, outside of Helsinki
- Tapiola is also a symphonic poem by Jean Sibelius, and was one of his last compositions
- Tapio is a natural spirit-based drink produced in the UK by Tapio Ventures Ltd.
- Tapio is also a brand of Finnish viina (a vodka-type alcohol)
- Tápió, the name of a stream in Hungary. See Hydrography of Hungary
- Tapio, the name of a frozen food brand name in India, owned by Universal Corporation Limited.
- The name Tapio appears in Finnish metal band Nightwish's song Elvenpath, referenced as "bear-king, ruler of the forest." In the same song are mentioned other Finnish deities and mythological creatures.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.