From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tarkan may refer to:
- Tarkhan, an ancient Turkic and Mongol nobility title
- Tarkhan (Punjab), a tribe inhabiting northern India and Pakistan
- Tarkhan (Egypt), an ancient Egyptian site
- Tarkan (comics), a fictional Hunnic warrior created by Turkish cartoonist Sezgin Burak
- Tarkan (singer), a Turkish pop singer
- DJ Tarkan, Turkish DJ
- Tarkan Bulut, Turkish comedian
- Tarkan Gözübüyük, bass guitarist for Turkish heavy metal band Mezarkabul
- Tarkan Mustafa, English footballer of Turkish descent
- Tarkan Tevetoğlu, a Turkish pop singer
- The unique unit of the Huns in the computer game Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.