Technology Park Malaysia
|Technology Park Malaysia
Taman Teknologi Malaysia
|Location||Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Area||750 acres (3.0 km2)|
The Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) is a science park located in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for research and development of knowledge-based industries. Its total land area of 750 acres (3.0 km2), comprises 12 state-of-the-art buildings each with specific functions. It is currently in phase 1 of implementation.
The latest addition to the park is the Enterprise 4 building, which is an intelligent building designed to service the physical needs of high-tech companies, enabling them to be service providers to the Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC), the rest of Malaysia and the world.
List of companies in TPM
- Astro All Asia Networks
- APIIT - UCTI
- Integrated Transport Information System
- IRIS Corporation Berhad
- HexoSys SDN BHD
- Renuka, Mahadevan (2007). Sustainable Growth and Economic Development: A Case Study of Malaysia. Edward Elgar Publishing. p. 95. ISBN 9781847203618. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- Saad, Mohammad; Girma, Zawdie (2011). Theory and Practice of Triple Helix Model in Developing Countries. Taylor & Francis. p. 237. ISBN 9781136876066. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- Malaysia Information and Communication Technology (Retrieved on June 6, 2012)
- Astro Broadcast Centre (Retrieved on June 6, 2012)
- APIIT Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) campus (Retrieved on June 6, 2012)
- MIMOS location (Retrieved on June 6, 2012)
|This Malaysian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|