From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tenth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tenth may refer to:
- 10th, an ordinal number; as in the item in an order ten places from the beginning, following the ninth and preceding the eleventh
- 1/10, a fraction, one part of a unit divided equally into ten parts. It is written 0.1 in decimal notation.
- The note ten scale degrees from the root (current note, in a chord)
See also 
- 10 (number)
- Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
- Tenth Island, Tasmania
- Tenth Presbyterian Church
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.