Christmas tree (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Christmas Tree (film))
|Look up Christmas tree in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Christmas tree is a festive decoration. It may also refer to:
- Christmas tree (aviation), a term for alert aprons of the United States Air Force during the Cold War
- "Christmas Tree" (Lady Gaga song), a 2008 single by Lady Gaga and Space Cowboy
- Christmas tree (oil well), an assembly of valves used in oil and gas extraction
- The Christmas Tree (1969 film), French film, also known as L'Arbre de Noël
- The Christmas Tree (1991 film), a 1991 animated TV film
- The Christmas Tree (1996 film), a 1996 TV movie starring Julie Harris and Andrew McCarthy
- The Christmas Tree (novel), a 1981 novel by Irish author Jennifer Johnston
- Christmas tree bill, a political term referring to a bill in the U.S. Congress that attracts many, often unrelated, floor amendments
- Christmas Tree Cluster, a distinctive star cluster of the astronomical object NGC 2264 in Monoceros constellation
- 'Christmas Tree' formation, a pattern of positions in football
- Christmas Tree Lane, a boulevard in Altadena, California
- Christmas tree packet, a unit of data used in information technology
- Nuytsia floribunda, a West Australian plant also known as the Christmas tree
- Spirobranchus giganteus, a small, tube-building polychaete worm commonly known as the "Christmas tree worm"
- O Christmas Tree, the English version of the song O Tannenbaum
- Christmas tree (drag racing), the series of lights used to start drag races.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.