From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Clock or The Clocks may refer to:
- "The Clock", another name for Haydn's Symphony No. 101
- The Clock (comics), the first masked comic book crime-fighter character, initially published in 1936
- The Clock (1945 film), a 1945 American film
- The Clock (2010 film), a 24 hour art video by Christian Marclay
- The Clock (radio), a dramatic anthology radio series from 1946–48
- The Clock (The Americans), the second episode of the first season of the television series The Americans
- The Clocks (novel), by Agatha Christie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.