From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Rebel may refer to:
- The Rebel (book), a 1951 book-length essay by Albert Camus
- "The Rebel" (poem), poem by Padraic Pearse
Acting, film, and TV
- The Rebel (1915 film), directed by J.E. Mathews and starring Allen Doone, from the play The Rebels by James B. Fagan
- The Rebel (1931 film), a French film directed by Adelqui Migliar
- The Rebel (1932 film), a German film directed by Edwin H. Knopf, Curtis Bernhardt and Luis Trenker
- The Rebel (1933 film), an English-language version of the 1932 film directed by Edwin H. Knopf and Luis Trenker and starring Luis Trenker, Vilma Bánky and Victor Varconi
- The Rebel (TV series), TV series starring Nick Adams that ran from 1959 to 1961
- The Rebel (1961 film), a 1961 movie starring Tony Hancock
- The Rebel (play) (1964), directed by Patrick Garland
- The Rebel (1980 French film), a French film directed by Gérard Blain
- The Rebel (1980 Italian film), an Italian film starring Maurizio Merli
- The Rebel (1993 film), an Italian film starring Penélope Cruz, known in Italian as La ribelle
- The Rebel (2007 film), a Vietnamese film starring Johnny Nguyen
- The Rebel, the moniker under which Ben Wallers of Country Teasers records and performs solo
- "The Rebel", a song recorded by Johnny Cash in the late 1950s aka "The Rebel-Johnny Yuma"
- The Rebel Media, a Canadian conservative internet and YouTube television channel founded by Ezra Levant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Rebel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.