From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Standard may refer to:
- The Standard (Hong Kong), an English free newspaper in Hong Kong
- The Standard (Kenya), one of the largest newspapers in Kenya
- The Standard (Zimbabwe)
- The Standard (Montreal), a national weekly newspaper published in Canada from 1905 until 1951.
- The Standard (album), 2008 Jazz album by American contemporary Gospel music group Take 6
- The Standard (band), an American indie rock band from Portland, Oregon
- The Standard (TV series), a television series produced by BBC Scotland in 1978
- The Standard, East Village, a hotel in New York City
- The Standard, High Line, a hotel in New York City
- thestandard.com, website
- Standard (disambiguation)
- De Standaard, a Belgian newspaper
- Der Standard, an Austrian newspaper
- London Evening Standard, a British newspaper, founded as The Standard
- The Weekly Standard, an American neoconservative magazine, is sometimes abbreviated as The Standard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.