From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Swimmer)
|Look up swimmer or swimmers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A swimmer is a person who swims.
Swimmer or swimmers may also refer to:
- Swimmer (arcade game), a 1982 arcade game
- Swimmer (BEAM), a type of robot in BEAM robotics
- "The Swimmer" (short story), a short story by John Cheever
- "The Swimmer" (poem)
- The Swimmer (1968 film), a 1968 film starring Burt Lancaster, based on the Cheever story
- The Swimmer (2013 film)
- Swimmers (film), a 2005 film starring Sarah Paulson, Cherry Jones, and Shawn Hatosy
- The Swimmers, a four-piece rock band from Philadelphia
- "Swimmers", a 2005 song by Broken Social Scene from Broken Social Scene
- "The Swimmer", a song by Sleater-Kinney from All Hands on the Bad One
People with the surname
- Darren Swimmer, American screenwriter and producer
- Saul Swimmer (1936–2007), American documentary film director and producer
- Ross Swimmer (born 1943), Special Trustee for American Indians at the U.S. Department of the Interior
- Swim (disambiguation)
- Swimming (disambiguation)
- List of swimmers
- All pages beginning with "swimmer"
- All pages with titles containing "swimmer"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.