From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Swimmer)
|Look up swimmer or swimmers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A swimmer is a person who swims.
Swimmer or swimmers may also refer to:
- Swimmer (arcade game), a 1982 arcade game
- Swimmer (BEAM), a type aquatic robot
- "The Swimmer" (short story), a short story by John Cheever
- "The Swimmer" (poem), a poem by Adam Lindsay Gordon
- The Swimmer (1968 film), a 1968 film based on the Cheever story, starring Burt Lancaster
- "The Swimmer", a song by Sleater-Kinney from All Hands on the Bad One (2000)
- The Swimmer (2013 film), a 2013 short film written and directed by Giovanni Basso
- Swimmers (film), a 2005 film starring Sarah Paulson, Cherry Jones, and Shawn Hatosy
- "Swimmers", a 2005 song by Broken Social Scene from Broken Social Scene (album)
- The Swimmers, a four-piece rock band from Philadelphia
People with the surname
- Darren Swimmer, American screenwriter and producer
- Saul Swimmer (1936–2007), American documentary film director and producer
- Ross Swimmer (born 1943), Special Trustee for American Indians at the U.S. Department of the Interior
- Swim (disambiguation)
- Swimming (disambiguation)
- List of swimmers
- All pages beginning with "swimmer"
- All pages with titles containing "swimmer"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swimmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.