From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Turning)
Turning is a synonym for rotating.
Turning, a turning, or the turning may refer to:
- Turning, a machining process in which a cutting tool describes a helical toolpath by moving more or less linearly while the workpiece rotates
- Turning (film), documentary art film by Charles Atlas
- Turning (album), accompanying soundtrack album for Charles Atlas film above, by Antony and the Johnsons
- The Turning (1992 film), a 1992 American film
- The Turning (2013 film), a 2013 Australian film based on Tim Winton short stories
- The Turning (stories), a collection of short stories by Tim Winton
- The Turning (album), an album by Sam Phillips
- "The Turning", a song by Oasis from the album Dig Out Your Soul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.