From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thermae may refer to:
- Thermae, the building that housed ancient Roman public baths
- Termini Imerese, Thermae Himerenses or Thermae Himeraeae, in ancient Sicily
- Thermae Bath Spa, a modern spa built next to the Roman Baths in Bath, England
- Thermae Selinuntiae or Thermae Selinuntinae, was the classical name of Sciacca in ancient Sicily
- Thermae Romae, a Japanese manga and feature film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.