From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thrush in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thrush may refer to:
- Thrush (bird), any of the many birds in the Turdidae (thrush) family
- Antthrush, any of a group of birds within the Formicariidae family
- Common Blackbird (Turdus merula) is a species of true thrush.
- Dohrn's Thrush-Babbler (Horizorhinus dohrni), a species of bird in the Timalidae family
- Laughingthrush, any of the birds in the Garrulax genus, in the Timalidae family
- Palm thrush, one of several birds in the Cichladusa genus in the Muscapidae family
- Quail-thrush, any of the three birds in the Cinclosoma genus, in the Cinclosomatidae family
- Rock thrush, any of the birds in the Monticola genus in the Muscapidae family
- Rosy Thrush-Tanager (Rhodinocichla rosea), a species of bird in the Thraupidae family
- Shrikethrush, any of the birds in the Colluricinclidae family
- Song Thrush (Turdus philomelos), also known in English dialects as 'Throstle' or 'Mavis'
- Thrush Babbler (Ptyrticus turdinus), a species of bird in the Timaliidae family
- Thrush-like Antpitta (Myrmothera campanisona), a species of bird in the Formicariidae family
- Thrush-like Schiffornis (Schiffornis turdina), a species of bird in the Tityridae family
- Thrush-like Woodcreeper or Plain-winged Woodcreeper (Dendrocincla turdina), a species of bird in the Furnariidae family
- Thrush-like Wren (Campylorhynchus turdinus), a species of bird in the Troglodytidae family
- Thrush Nightingale (Luscinia luscinia), a species of bird in the Muscapidae family
Media and entertainment
- Mistle Thrush (band), an alternative rock band based in Boston, Massachusetts
- Thrush Hermit, a Canadian alternative rock band active in the 1990s
- The Deception of the Thrush: A Beginners' Guide to ProjeKcts, a King Crimson album
- Tiger Thrush, an album by Japanese vocalist Ami Yoshida
- Thrush (candidiasis), a fungal infection with Candida species, which can specifically refer to:
- Thrush (horse), a bacterial infection of the sole of a horse's hoof
- Ayres Thrush, an agricultural aircraft
- Blackburne Thrush, an early engine for light aircraft
- Curtiss Thrush, an early single-engined airliner, the basis for the twin-engined Curtiss Kingbird
- HMS Thrush, three ships of the British Royal Navy
- Thrush Aircraft, a US aircraft manufacturer
- Thrush, a brand of automotive exhaust mufflers (silencers) made by Tenneco corporation
- USS Thrush, two ships of the United States Navy
- Thrush (racehorse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- Thrush, an informal term for a female singer
- Thrush or Drozd, a military missile system developed in the Soviet Union
- THRUSH, the primary opponent of U.N.C.L.E.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.