|Tim L. Kapucian|
|Member of the Iowa Senate
from the 20th district
January 12, 2009
|Preceded by||John Putney|
August 2, 1967 |
|Alma mater||Iowa State University|
Tim L. Kapucian (born August 2, 1967) is the Iowa State Senator from the 20th District. A Republican, he has served in the Iowa Senate since 2009. He received his B.A. in Animal Science from Iowa State University, has been a farmer for the past 27 years, and is a past president of the Iowa Pork Producers.
Kapucian currently serves on several committees in the Iowa Senate - the Agriculture committee; the Appropriations committee; the Economic Growth committee; the Local Government committee; and the Transportation committee. He also serves as the ranking member of the Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee.
- Senator Tim Kapucian official Iowa Legislature site
- Senator Tim Kapucian official Iowa General Assembly site
- Senator Tim Kapucian at Iowa Senate Republican Caucus
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Financial information (state office) at the National Institute for Money in State Politics
2009 – present
|This article about an Iowa politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|