From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Tyne (disambiguation)
|Look up tine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tine may refer to:
- Tine (structural), a 'prong' on a fork or similar implement, or any similar structure
- Tine (company), the biggest dairy producer in Norway
- Tine (band) – an American blackened death metal band
- Tine (film), a 1964 Danish film
- Tine, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Tine, North Darfur, a town in Sudan
- Tine test, a medical test for tuberculosis
- Tine 2.0, an open source business software covering the software categories groupware and Customer Relationship Management
- Tine, an alien race which is the focus of the award-winning novel A Fire Upon the Deep and its sequel The Children of the Sky
- Tine (software), a Three-fold Integrated Networking Environment developed and used at DESY
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.