From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ting may refer to:
- Ding (surname) or Ting, a Chinese surname
- Ting (vessel), an ancient Chinese vessel
- Ting River, a river in South China
- Computing, with Ting as an abbreviation. Used in schools.
In politics and government
- Thing (assembly) or ting, a historical Scandinavian governing assembly
- Ting (administrative unit) (亭), an administrative unit in China during the Qin and Han Dynasties
- Ting (廳,厅), an administrative unit (subprefecture) in China during the Qing Dynasty
- The Ting Tings, a British rock duo
In products and services
- Ting Inc., a cell phone service provider from Tucows
- Ting (soft drink), a carbonated grapefruit beverage popular in the Caribbean
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.