|No. 17 Buffalo Bills|
|Date of birth:||February 20, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Pittsboro, North Carolina|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||190 lb (86 kg)|
|College:||North Carolina State|
Career NFL statistics as of 2014
|Stats at NFL.com|
Tobais Palmer (born February 20, 1990) is an American football wide receiver who currently plays for the Buffalo Bills of National Football League (NFL). He played college football at North Carolina State.
Palmer was born in Pittsboro, North Carolina. He was a two-time offensive player of the year in his conference. He earned the Chatham County male athlete of the year award while attending Northwood High School.
On April 27, 2013, he signed with the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent. He was released on August 30 and signed to the team's practice squad on September 1. On September 28, he was promoted to the active roster. He was released on September 30 and signed to the practice squad the next day. He was released from the practice squad on October 8.
San Diego Chargers
New Orleans Saints
On August 6, 2014, Palmer signed with the New Orleans Saints.
On August 25, 2014, Palmer was released from the New Orleans Saints.
Tobias Palmer signed a 2 year contract / $960,000 with the Buffalo Bills, including an annual average salary of $480,000.
- "North Carolina State Profile". gopack.com.
- "Palmer's College Statistics". sports-reference.com.
- "Jags unveil 22 undrafted free agents". profootballtalk.nbcsports.com. Retrieved April 28, 2013.
- "Jaguars promote WRs Jeremy Ebert, Tobais Palmer from practice squad to active roster". foxnews.com. Retrieved September 28, 2013.
- "Current Contract". http://www.spotrac.com. Retrieved 26 January 2015.