Tom Riley (actor)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011)|
Tom Riley at the premiere of I Want Candy (2007)
5 April 1981 |
Maidstone, Kent, England, UK
Riley was involved in drama in his home town of Maidstone, Kent, since the age of four and spent his school years writing and directing plays. He studied English literature and drama at University of Birmingham, graduating in 2002 with first class honours, and set up a small theatre company before deciding to go to drama school.. He started the three-year professional acting course at LAMDA the same year, completing his studies in 2005.
|2006||Casualty 1906||Dr James Walton||1 episode|
|A Few Days in September||David|
|2007||Return to House on Haunted Hill||Paul|
|Marple: Ordeal by Innocence||Bobby Argyle|
|I Want Candy||Joe|
|2008||Casualty 1907||Dr. James Walton||1 episode|
|Lewis: And the Moonbeams Kiss the Sea||Philip Horton|
|Freezing||Dave Beethoven||2 episodes|
|Lost in Austen||George Wickham|
|Agatha Christie's Poirot: Appointment with Death||Raymond Boynton|
|2009||Happy Ever Afters||Freddie Butler|
|No Heroics||Nigel/Brainstorm||(US pilot)|
|St. Trinian's II: The Legend of Fritton's Gold||Romeo|
|2010||Bouquet of Barbed Wire||Gavin Sorensen|
|2011/12||Monroe||Dr Laurence Shepherd||12 episodes|
|2013-||Da Vinci's Demons||Leonardo da Vinci||lead|
|2014||Doctor Who||Robin Hood ||"Robot of Sherwood"|
|2015||Kill Your Friends||Filming|
- 2008: The Vertical Hour by David Hare at the Royal Court Theatre London
- 2010: Hurts Given and Received by Howard Barker at the Riverside Studios, London
- 2011: Arcadia by Tom Stoppard at the Ethel Barrymore Theatre, New York
- 2011: My City by Stephen Poliakoff at the Almeida Theatre, London
Media related to Tom Riley at Wikimedia Commons
- "Biography". Tom Riley.
- "Series 8: Da Vinci’s Demons’ Tom Riley Cast". Doctor Who TV. 2 April 2014.
- "Doctor Who: Robot of Sherwood". Tom Riley.com. 18 August 2014. Retrieved 20 August 2014.
- Billington, Michael (23 January 2008). "Theatre review: The Vertical Hour". The Guardian. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- Brantley, Ben (17 March 2011). "The 180-Year Itch, Metaphysically Speaking". The New York Times. Retrieved 15 January 2012.
- Billington, Michael (16 September 2011). "My City – review". The Guardian. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
-  Tom Riley – Biography
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British voice actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|