Tony Yazbeck is an American actor, singer, and dancer. He is most recently[when?] remembered[by whom?] for playing principal roles on Broadway in Gypsy with Patti LuPone (Tulsa), Gabey in On The Town Phil Davis in White Christmas, and Alan Deluca in A Chorus Line. He was born in Riverside, California, and later moved to the east coast, where he started his training. He attended University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music and Point Park University. He was recently[when?] seen in the feature documentary Every Little Step showing the audition process of the revival of A Chorus Line on Broadway.
- White Christmas - Phil Davis
- Gypsy - Tulsa, 2008; Newsboy, 1989
- A Chorus Line - Al
- On the Town (Encores Revival) - Gabey
- Animal Crackers - Wally Winston/Monsieur Doucet (Goodman Theatre 2009, Chicago, IL)
- Sycamore Trees - Andrew "Signature Theatre"
- Fanny Hill - Charles Wanneigh
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (Nat'l Tour)
- Oklahoma! - Swing, Ali Hakim (understudy)
- Never Gonna Dance - Broadway
- Chicago - Broadway, Billy Flynn