From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up torque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In physics, a torque is a vector that measures the tendency of a force to rotate an object about some axis.
Torque can also refer to:
- Torque (film), a 2004 film
- Torque (TV character), a character from the television series A Man Called Sloane, portrayed by Ji-Tu Cumbuka
- Torque (video game character), the main character in The Suffering video game series
- Torque (DC comics), a DC Comics supervillain
- Torque (Marvel Comics), a member of the X-People
- Torque (magazine), a monthly motorsport magazine
- Torque (TV series), a 1970s and 1980s Australian television series about cars, hosted by Peter Wherrett
- Torque Game Engine, a game engine
- TORQUE Resource Manager, the Terascale Open-Source Resource and QUEue Manager
- Apache Torque, an open-source object-relational mapper for Java licensed under the Apache license
- Torc, an item of jewelry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.