From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trader in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term Trader can refer to:
- Merchant, retailer or one who attempts to generally buy wholesale and sell later at a profit
- Trader (finance), someone who buys and sells financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, derivatives, etc.
- Trader Classified Media, classified advertisement company
- Traders (game), a DOS video game published in 1991
- Trader Media East, largest classified advertising company in Central and Eastern Europe
- Traders (TV series) (1995–2000), Canadian drama on Global Television Network
- Trader (comics), the name of two separate fictional characters in the Marvel Comics universe
- "The Trader", a song by The Beach Boys from their album Holland
- A merchant vessel
- One of the brands under Shangri-La Hotels
- Trader Monthly, magazine for financial traders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.