From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Afrikaans Wikipedia. (June 2014)|
- South African Republic or "Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek" (1856–1877 and 1881–1902), sometimes called the Transvaal Republic in English
- Transvaal Colony (1877–1881 and 1902–1910), British colony
- Transvaal Province (1910–1994), province of the Union and Republic of South Africa
- Transvaal Park, a Russian waterpark (2002–2004)
- Golden Lions, the modern South African rugby team formerly known as "Transvaal"
- Gauteng cricket team, the modern South African cricket team formerly known as "Transvaal"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.