From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Afrikaans Wikipedia. (June 2014)|
- South African Republic or "Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek" (1856–1902), also known as Transvaal in English
- Transvaal Colony (1902–1910), British colony
- Transvaal Province (1910–1994), province of the Union and Republic of South Africa
- Transvaal Park, a Russian waterpark (2002–2004)
- Golden Lions, the modern South African rugby team formerly known as "Transvaal"
- Gauteng cricket team, the modern South African cricket team formerly known as "Transvaal"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transvaal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.