From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Trauma (disambiguation))
|Look up trauma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trauma may refer to:
- Injury, a physical wound to the body caused by an external source
- Major trauma, injury that can potentially lead to serious outcomes
Film and television
- Trauma (1962 film), an American film by Robert M. Young
- Trauma (1993 film), a horror film by Dario Argento
- Trauma (2004 film), a psychological thriller by Marc Evans
- Trauma (TV series), a medical drama set in San Francisco
- Trauma (Canadian TV series), a medical drama set in Montreal
Artists and record labels
- Trauma (band), an American heavy metal band
- Trauma (Polish band), a Polish death metal band
- Trauma Records, a record label
- Trauma (album), an album by DJ Quik
- "Trauma" (song), a song by Ayumi Hamasaki
- "Day Twelve: Trauma", a song by Ayreon from The Human Equation
- Trauma (comics), a character associated with Avengers: The Initiative in the Marvel Universe
- Trauma (video game), a 2011 graphic adventure game
- Trauma Studios, an American computer game development company
- Baltimore Trauma, professional paintball team from North Carolina
- Trauma Center (series), a surgical-based video game
- Troma Entertainment, a film company specializing in independent, horror, and exploitation films
- All pages beginning with "Trauma"
- All pages with titles containing "Trauma"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trauma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.