Troy Aikman NFL Football
|Troy Aikman NFL Football|
|Developer(s)||Leland Interactive Media|
|Release date(s)||Super NES:|
|Genre(s)||Traditional American football simulation|
Multiplayer (up to 2 players)
Players can play exhibition matches, season matches, playoff matches, make their own plays for use on the field, and even make payments to the salaries of every player. Each season schedule can either be customized (to the player's exact specifications) or the player can use the schedule from the 1993 NFL season. There is limited speech from the referee and announcer.
Players can either play or coach an exhibition game or an entire regular season (including the Super Bowl). Games can be saved, which prevents the frustration of having to play 16-19 games in a single sitting.
- "Release information (Super NES)". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2008-08-26.
- "Release information (Sega Genesis)". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-11-27.
- "Release information". MobyGames. Retrieved 2011-11-28.
- "Release information (Atari Jaguar)". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-11-27.
- "# of players information". Atari Age. Retrieved 2011-03-30.
- "Game criticism". allgame. Retrieved 2011-11-28.