From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tubby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tubby may refer to:
- Tubby Hall (1895 – 1945), American jazz drummer
- Tubby Smith (born 1951), American college basketball coach
- King Tubby (1941 – 1989), Jamaican electronics and sound engineer
- William Tubby (1858 – 1944), American architect
- Tubby, nickname of A. A. Englander (1915 – 2004), British television cinematographer
- Tubby, nickname of Mark Taylor (cricketer) (born 1965), Australian batsman and captain
- Tubby (Pillow Pal), a toy made by Ty, Inc.
- Tubby protein, implicated in obesity
- Tubby's, an American restaurant chain
- Tubby, a dog, the only fatality of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge disaster
- Tubby, a fictional dog in the Pup Parade comic strip
- Thomas "Tubby" Tompkins, a fictional boy in the Little Lulu comic strip
- Teletubbies, a children's television program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.