From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tulu or tulu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tulu may refer to:
- Tulu people, an ethnolinguistic group native to the Tulu Nadu region of India, presently divided amongst the Dakshina Kannada and Udupi district of Karnataka and the Kasaragod taluk of Kerala
- Tulu language, a language spoken by 1.95 million native speakers (1997) mainly in the southwest part of Indian state of Karnataka and a small part of northern Kerala, which is known as Tulu Nadu. It belongs to the Dravidian family of languages
- Tulu Nadu, a Tulu-speaking region spread over parts of present Karnataka and Kerala States of India
- Tulu calendar, one of the oldest traditional Indian solar calendar generally used in the regions of South-West Karnataka and Northern Kerala, India
- Tulu script, a Indic script historically used to Tulu language in coastal districts of Karnataka.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.