Tumen River Bridge
The Tumen River Bridge (Chinese: 图们江大桥) is a bridge over the Tumen River, connecting Hunchun City, Jilin Province, China, with Undok County, North Hamgyong Province, North Korea. It was built in 1938 and is 535.2 meters long, 6.6 meters wide.  It is located at Quanhe where the Quan River meets the Tumen River.
- Sino-Korean Friendship Bridge and New Yalu River Bridge (Dandong City)
- Ji'an Yalu River Border Railway Bridge
- Changbai-Hyesan International Bridge
- Linjiang Yalu River Bridge
- Tumen Border Bridge (Tumen City)