From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tung can refer to:
- Tung!, shortened from Tungjatjeta!, Albanian greeting similar to English word Hello
- Tung tree, a deciduous tree native to China
- Tung oil, a furniture finish made from the seeds of the tung tree
- Tung, a Cantonese Romanization of Chinese family names 董, commonly use in Hong Kong
- Tung Fort,a hill fort in Maharashtra, India
- Tung, a village in Bar Kham, Cambodia
- Tung, the original Webster spelling of tongue
- Tunng, an experimental folk band from the United Kingdom
- Lê Quang Tung, Vietnamese military leader under Ngô Đình Diệm
- Tung, a village in Sikkim, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.