From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up turbulence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turbulence is a phenomenon involving the irregular motion of air, studied in fluid dynamics.
- Clear-air turbulence, a high-altitude aviation hazard
- Wake turbulence, forms behind an aircraft as it passes through the air
- Wave turbulence, a set of waves deviated far from thermal equilibrium
Turbulence may also refer to:
- Turbulence (1997 film), a 1997 action film
- Turbulence (2000 film), a 2000 Brazilian film
- Turbulence (2011 film), a 2011 British film
- Turbulence, a 2010 superhero novel by Samit Basu
- Turbulence (novel), a 2005 children's book by Jan Mark
- Turbulence, a novel by Giles Foden
- Turbulence Records, a trance music label in the UK
- Turbulence (CSI: NY episode)
- "Turbulence", a Smallville episode
- Turbulence (musician) (born 1980), Jamaican reggae musician
- Turbulence.org, an arts organization
- Turbulence (NSA), a surveillance and cyberwarfare system
- "Turbulence", a single from Bowling for Soup's 2011 album, Fishin' for Woos
- "Turbulence" (song), a 2011 song by Laidback Luke, Steve Aoki, and Lil Jon
- Turbulence, a 2005 proposed roller coaster at Hersheypark in Hershey, Pennsylvania, cancelled before coaster was constructed.
- Turbulence (Steve Howe album)
- Turbulence (Aviator album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turbulence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.