From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up turbulence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turbulence is a phenomenon involving the irregular motion of air and fluids, studied in fluid dynamics.
Turbulence may also refer to:
Physics and technology
- Clear-air turbulence, a high-altitude aviation hazard
- Wake turbulence, forms behind an aircraft as it passes through the air
- Wave turbulence, a set of waves deviated far from thermal equilibrium
Movies and TV
- Turbulence (1997 film), a 1997 action film
- Turbulence (2000 film), a 2000 Brazilian film
- Turbulence (2011 film), a 2011 British film
- Turbulence (CSI: NY episode)
- "Turbulence", a season 8 episode of Smallville
- Turbulence (novel), a 2005 children's book by Jan Mark
- Turbulence, a 2010 superhero novel by Samit Basu
- Turbulence, a novel by Giles Foden
Music and music industry
- "Turbulence" (song), a 2011 song by Laidback Luke, Steve Aoki, and Lil Jon
- Turbulence Records, a trance music label in the UK
- Turbulence (musician) (born 1980), Jamaican reggae musician
- Turbulence (Steve Howe album)
- Turbulence (Aviator album)
- "Turbulence", a single from Bowling for Soup's 2011 album, Fishin' for Woos
- Turbulence.org, an arts organization
- Turbulence (NSA), a surveillance and cyberwarfare system
- Turbulence, a 2005 proposed roller coaster at Hersheypark in Hershey, Pennsylvania, cancelled before coaster was constructed.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turbulence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.