From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Twitter Revolution may refer to different revolutions and protests, which were coordinated using Twitter:
- 2009 Moldova civil unrest, claiming that the elections, which saw the governing Party of Communists of the Republic of Moldova (PCRM) win a majority of seats, were fraudulent
- 2009–2010 Iranian election protests, also known as Green Revolution and Facebook Revolution, following the 2009 Iranian presidential election
- 2010–2011 Tunisian revolution, also known as Jasmine Revolution and Wikileaks Revolution, in which the regime of Zine El Abidine Ben Ali was ended after 23 years
- Egyptian Revolution of 2011, in which the regime of Hosni Mubarak was ended after 30 years
- Euromaidan Revolution in Ukraine, beginning in November of 2013.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.