From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UIT may stand for:
- University of Ibn Tofail, Kenitra, Morocco: Université Ibn-Tofail
- International Telecommunication Union, an internationally-reaching standards organization.
- unit investment trust
- User Interface Toolkit, a C++ API to Sun's XView
- Union International de Tir, an older name of the International Shooting Sport Federation
- University Institutes of Technology
- University of Tromsø, named Universitetet i Tromsø(UiT) in Norwegian.
- Usman Institute of Technology, Karachi, Pakistan
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Information Technology
- Ultrasonic impact treatment, a method for surface treatment using ultrasound
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.