From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Udo may refer to:
- Udo (Obotrite prince) (died 1028)
- Udo Bölts (born 1966), German cyclist
- Udo Dirkschneider (born 1952), heavy metal vocalist
- Udo Jürgens (born 1934), Austrian composer and singer
- Udo Kasemets (born 1919), Estonian-Canadian composer
- Udo Kier (born 1944), German actor
- Udo Lattek (born 1935), German football manager
- Udo Lindenberg (born 1946), German rock musician and composer
- Udo Mechels (born 1976), Belgian musician
- Udo Suzuki (born 1970), Japanese comedian
- Udo Proksch (1934–2001), businessman, industrialist, and murderer
- Udo of Aachen, fictional 13th century monk, created as a 1999 April Fool's hoax
- Udo von Woyrsch (1895–1983), high-ranking Nazi SS officer
- Mount Udo, a hill overlooking Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka, Japan
- Udo, Burma
- Udo Island, an islet off Jeju Island, South Korea
- Ultra Density Optical, a disk format for data storage able to store 60GB on 5.25" optical disk using blue laser technology.
- The udo, a Japanese flowering plant named Aralia cordata
- U.D.O., 1987 band formed by Udo Dirkschneider
- United Dance Organisation, Europe's largest street dance organisation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Udo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.