Un Refugio para el Amor
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011)|
|Un Refugio Para El Amor|
|Created by||Ignacio Sada Madero|
|Written by||Delia Fiallo|
|Directed by||Eduardo Said
Ana Lorena Perez
|Theme music composer||Lalo Murguia|
|Opening theme||"Amor Sincero" by Alexander Acha and Zuria Vega|
|Ending theme||Amor Sincero by Alexander Acha and Zuria Vega|
|Composer(s)||Jorge Eduardo Murguía Pedraza
Mauricio Lopez de Arriaga
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||165 |
|Executive producer(s)||Ignacio Sada Madero|
|Location(s)||Real de Catorce, San Luis Potosí
Barranca del Cobre
Mexico City, Mexico, D.F.
|Running time||41–45 minutes|
|Original channel||Canal de las Estrellas|
|Picture format||SDTV 480i
|Original run||February 6, 2012 – September 23, 2012|
|Preceded by||Esperanza del Corazón|
|Followed by||Corona de Lágrimas|
|Related shows||La Zulianita/Morelia|
Un refugio para el amor (Official translation: A Shelter For Love) is a Mexican Spanish-language telenovela produced by Ignacio Sada Madero for Televisa. It is a remake of the Venezuelan telenovela La Zulianita, written by Delia Fiallo and adapted by Nora Alemán and Georgina Tinoco. Zuria Vega and Gabriel Soto star as the main protagonists, while Jessica Coch, Humberto Elizondo, Laura Flores, and Frances Ondiviela star as the main antagonists.
On February 6, 2012, Canal de las Estrellas started broadcasting Un Refugio para el Amor weekdays at 4:15pm, replacing Esperanza del Corazón. The last episode was broadcast on September 23, with Corona de Lágrimas replacing it the following day. Production of Un Refugio para el Amor officially started on November 22, 2011.
Univision confirmed a prime time airing of Un Refugio para el Amor. From May 24 to July 13, 2012, Univision started broadcasting 2-hour episodes of Un Refugio para el Amor weeknights at 7pm/6c, replacing Una familia con suerte. On July 16, Univision started broadcasting Por Ella Soy Eva weeknights at 8pm/7c, replacing one hour of Un Refugio para el Amor. The last episode was broadcast on November 30, with Corona de Lágrimas replacing it on December 3.
Though Canal de las Estrellas broadcast Un Refugio para el Amor in the afternoon, it became the most successful telenovela in the afternoon time slot, having more viewership than its predecessors Esperanza del Corazón and Rafaela. Due to its success, Ignacio Sada had announced that the finale of Un Refugio para el Amor would be broadcast on Sunday September 23, 2012.
Luciana is a beautiful and joyful young girl who, after her father’s death, escapes from the sexual harassment of Don Aquiles, the tyrant in the town she grew up, and arrives in Mexico City. In order to survive, she has to take a job in “La Burbuja”, a bar with very bad reputation. One night, one of the customers tries to go too far with her, but she defends herself and scratches him on the face; a commotion is started and they end up in the police station. Luciana is accused of hurting a customer and when everything seems lost for her, Claudio, her attorney, rescues her. She sympathizes with him immediately and he offers her his unconditional help.
After this event, Luciana gets a job as a maid in the Torreslanda’s home, she also helps to take care of Patricio, one of their kids who suffered an accident and became quadriplegic. She immediately gets along with him and Jana, his sister; Patricio recovers his desire to live thanks to Luciana and she becomes his best friend and confidant.
There, she meets Rodrigo, the oldest son of the family, and she is impressed when she realizes that he is the same young guy that defended her during the commotion at the bar. Rodrigo is a handsome guy who holds a reputation as a lady-killer, but he is currently engaged with Gala, a beautiful and rich girl who is also a successful executive. A strong attraction grows between Rodrigo and Luciana, which little by little becomes a deep love; Rodrigo decides to end his engagement with Gala to secretly marry Luciana and together face anyone who is against; they both give themselves away in love devotion, under the protection of a wonderful and cozy place which is very meaningful for both of them.
When Gala and Roselena, Rodrigo’s mother, find this out, they make a plan to separate them. They tell Rodrigo that the girl has manipulated him looking forward to taking his money and that she has escaped from her town because of a money debt she still has not paid, which made her family lose their poor home; moreover, they tell him that when she arrived in the city, she worked as a “table dancer” at a bar where there is still a formal complaint against her by one of her clients. Madly upset, Rodrigo confronts Luciana, who tries to defend herself, but everything accuses her. Rodrigo, blinded by jealousy, does not listen to her and he throws her out of his home and his life forever.
Devastated, Luciana looks for consolation in Claudio, who shortly after discovers he is Luciana’s biological father. When they discover this, both of them promise to make the Torreslanda family pay for all the pain they have caused them; Claudio spent many years in jail accused of a fraud that was in fact committed by Maximino, Rodrigo’s father, which stripped him of all his goods.
Later, Luciana realizes she is pregnant; she decides not to tell Rodrigo and have her baby on her own. Rodrigo, on the other hand, marries Gala and lives in hell because she makes his life miserable.
Luciana gives birth to Ángel during a risky labor, which almost kills her. Roselena learns that Luciana had a child and plans to kidnap him; to stop her, Luciana escapes from the hospital but she faints in the way and loses the baby. A homeless musician takes the baby believing she is dead; when Luciana wakes up and does not see her baby, the pain drives her crazy and she spends her life looking for him.
Some years later, Rodrigo meets a boy who works in the street and they become friends, ignoring the kid is his own son. On the other hand, his situation with Gala gets even worse and they decide to get divorced. Rodrigo finds out that Luciana had a kid of his own, he runs into her one day and he apologizes to her, but she assures him with a cold look that she despises him now exactly with the same passion she once loved him. Rodrigo promises Luciana to find Ángel...but only time will define the direction their destinies will take, which by now will remain united by the hope to find their son and be able to live together with him in.... “A Shelter for Love”.
- Zuria Vega as Luciana Jacinto Flores/Linares Talancon de Torreslanda, Torreslanda's familyex- maid, dedicated daughter of Galdino, daughter of Paz, Lorenzo's sister, biological daughter of Claudio, dedicated biological daughter of Aurora, in love with Rodrigo - later was a wife. Has a son Rodrigo Jr./Mateo and a son Patricio and stepmother of Alexia.
- Gabriel Soto as Rodrigo Torreslanda Fuentes Gil, employee of Coporativo Torreslanda, son of Max and Roselena, dedicated brother of Patricio, brother of Hannah, cousin of Aldo and Melissa, Conny's nephew, Gala's ex-husband, in love with Luciana- later was a husband. Has two baby boys with Luciana and a baby girl with Gala.
- Laura Flores as Rosa Elena "Roselena" Fuentes Gil de Torreslanda - antagonist, dedicated Mother of Patricio, mother of Rodrigo and Hannah, aunt of Aldo and Melissa, Conny's sister, Max's wife, grandmother of three babies, insane in the end
- Roberto Blandon as Maximino Torreslanda - director of Coporativo Torreslanda, dedicated father of Patricio, father of Hannah and Rodrigo, Roselena's husband, Conny's brother-in-law, uncle of Melissa and Aldo, has a mistress named Vicky, at the end he remains with Roselena.
- Jessica Coch as Gala Villavicencio - antagonist, a magazine editor, Julieta's daughter, Rodrigo's ex-wife, has a daughter Alexia, diagnosed with a brain tumor, Commits suicide.
- Federico Porras Jr. as Rodrigo Torreslanda Jr/Mateo.
- Brandon Peniche as Patricio Torreslanda Fuentes Gil, deceased son of Max and Roselena, deceased brother of Rodrigo and Hannah, Luciana´s deceased love interest, deceased cousin of Aldo and Melissa, Conny's deceased nephew, paralyzed as a result of a rock climbing accident. Dies while undergoing back surgery.
- Ilean Almaguer as Hannah "Jana" Torreslanda Fuentes Gil de Jacinto, Daughter of Max and Roselena, sister of Rodrigo, dedicated sister of Patricio, cousin of Aldo and Melissa, Conny's niece. In love with Lorenzo - later his wife, always on Luciana's side.
- Zaide Silvia Gutiérrez as Paz Flores de Jacinto, mother of Luciana and Lorenzo, Galdino's widow.
- Frances Ondiviela as Julieta "Julie" de Villavicencio - antagonist, Gala's mother, ill in the end and she loses a leg.
- Luz María Jerez as Constanza "Conny" Fuentes Gil de Gaitán, Roselena's sister, mother of Melissa and Aldo, aunt of Rodrigo and Hannah, dedicated aunt of Patricio, Maximino's sister-in-law, later wife of Oscar, always on Luciana's side.
- David Ostrosky as Lic. Claudio Linares, ex-employee of Coporativo Torreslanda, an attorney, Aurora's widower, Luciana's biological Father. Framed by Maximino and spent 20 years in jail for a fraud he did not commit.
- Humberto Elizondo as Don Aquiles Trueba Tajonar - antagonist, deceased father of Violeta, all his fortune goes to Violeta and Magda, dies of heart-illness.
- Aleida Núñez as Violeta Ramos Trueba/Coral, dedicated Daughter of Don Aquiles, daughter of Magda, best friend of Luciana.
- José Carlos Ruiz as Galdino Jacinto, deceased Father of Luciana and Lorenzo, Paz's deceased husband, Aquiles's deceased friend, dies of a heart attack when seeing his crops on fire.
- Angelina Pelaez as Sabina.
- Socorro Bonilla as Magda Ramos, mother of Violeta, godmother of Luciana and Lorenzo.
- Harry Geithner as Oscar Gaitán, employee of Coporativo Torreslanda, friend of Maximino, later husband of Conny, step-father of Melissa and Aldo.
- Maricruz Nájera as Matilde, maid of Torreslanda family, nanny of Torreslanda's children,always on Luciana's side.
- Oscar Bonfiglio as Padre Honesto - Priest.
- Yula Pozo as Estela, sister of Matilde, mother of Ofelia.
- Jose Antonio Ferral as Jeromino, dies
- Tania Lizardo as Melissa San Emeterio Fuentes Gil, Conny's daughter, sister of Aldo, cousin of Rodrigo and Hannah, dedicated cousin of Patricio, stepdaughter of Harry, Roselena and Max's niece, in love with Claudio.
- Erik Diaz as Lorenzo Jacinto Flores, dedicated Son of Galdino, son of Paz, Luciana's brother. In Love with Hannah - later her husband.
- Paul Stanley as Aldo San Emeterio Fuentes Gil, Conny's son, Roselena and Max's nephew, brother of Melissa, stepson of Harry, cousin of Rodrigo and Hannah, dedicated cousin of Patricio.
- Mauricio Mejia as Mirko - Gala's Lover.
- Francisco Rubio as Fabian.
- Salvador Sanchez as Don Chelo, Finds Luciana's baby, Rodrigo Jr., in the garbage, takes him and raises him, he was an opera singer but he fell into alcohol addiction.
- Maria Fernanda Garcia
- Ricardo Vera
- Raúl Padilla "Chóforo" as Don Serapio, funeral owner, friend of Paz and Magda.
- Lucía Guilmáin as Brigida, maid of Torreslanda, stay by Luciana's side.
- Nora Salinas as Aurora Talancon de Linares, deceased biological mother of Luciana, deceased wife of Claudio, died after giving birth to Luciana.
- Fernanda Ruizos as Mireya López, Family maid, dies after falling from a window .
- Claudio Baez as Lastra,villan
- Lucero Lander as Dr. Hauser, Roselena's psychiatrist
- Nicolas Chunga as Ariche, friend of Luciana and Marianita
- Daniela Garcia as Marianita, Ofelia's daughter, friend of Ariche
- Kelchie Arizmendi as Norma,secretary of Claudio Linares
- Jaime Lozano as Lic. Bernardo Barrera,friend of Claudio Linares,works with him
- Sachi Tamachiro as Vicky, lover of Maximino,at the end she founds another lover
- Sarah Barlondo as Aranza.
- Salvador Ibarra as Marcos.
- Eduardo Carabajal as Gabriel.
- Ara Rangel as Valentina, best-friend of Gala.
- Aryana Perez as Ferny, best-friend of Gala.
- Sugey Abrego as Serena.
- Julián Huergo as Boris, friend of Hannah, in love with Hannah.
- Ana Isabel Torre as Lula, friend of Hannah.
- Rubén Córdoba
- Eduardo Cuervo as Polo, Violetta's friend.
- Pablo Perroni
- Pepe Olivares as Procopio, employee of Aquiles Trueba.
- Ligia Robles
- Lorena San Martín
- Rafael del Villar as Marcial, married with two children, he's a cop, lies to Violeta that he is in love with her only to be able to investigate "El Inferno" from a close look.
- Roberto Miguel as Iván, in love with Violeta.
- Úrsula Montserrat as Ofelia, daughter of Estela, mother of Marianita, friend of Violetta and Luciana.
- Mariana Jazo as Velia.
- Cristina Obregon as young Roselena
TVyNovelas Awards 2013
|Best Lead Actress||Zuria Vega||Nominated|
|Best Lead Actor||Gabriel Soto||Nominated|
|Best Co-star Actor||Brandon Peniche||Nominated|
|Best Female Revelation||Tania Lizardo||Nominated|
|Best Male Revelation||Eric Dias||Nominated|
Los Favoritos del Público
|Favorite Couple||Zuria Vega and Gabriel Soto||Won|
|Favorite Villain||Laura Flores||Nominated|
|The Most Handsome Guy||Gabriel Soto||Nominated|
|Favorite Kiss||Zuria Vega and Gabriel Soto||Won|
- Release dates, episode name & length, and ratings based on Canal de las Estrellas' broadcast.
|Air Date||Number||Episode Title||Rating||Duration|
|February 6, 2012||001||Sorpresas de la vida||14.8||47 minutes|
|February 7, 2012||002||Galdino muere||15.0||46 minutes|
|February 8, 2012||003||Accidente irremediable||16.3||47 minutes|
|February 9, 2012||004||Secuestro||16.6||45 minutes|
|February 10, 2012||005||Noticia sorprendente||15.4||45 minutes|
|February 13, 2012||006||Nuevo empleo||14.4||48 minutes|
|February 14, 2012||007||Acoso y defensa||14.1||46 minutes|
|February 15, 2012||008||Una más en la familia||15.2||45 minutes|
|February 16, 2012||009||Reencuentro||15.1||43 minutes|
|February 17, 2012||010||Fiesta de compromiso||15.5||45 minutes|
|February 20, 2012||011||Disculpas||16.1||43 minutes|
|February 21, 2012||012||Despido||14.9||43 minutes|
|February 22, 2012||013||Celos||15.2||44 minutes|
|February 23, 2012||014||Renuncia||15.7||43 minutes|
|February 24, 2012||015||Sentimientos a flote||14.8||42 minutes|
|February 27, 2012||016||Lenta recuperación||14.7||44 minutes|
|February 28, 2012||017||Cumpleaños||15.9||47 minutes|
|February 29, 2012||018||Comienza la disputa||16.3||41 minutes|
|March 1, 2012||019||Amorío revelado||14.5||41 minutes|
|March 2, 2012||020||La gala de los Torreslanda||15.3||41 minutes|
|March 5, 2012||021||Hermano molesto||14.9||44 minutes|
|March 6, 2012||022||Confesiones||16.4||44 minutes|
|March 7, 2012||023||Don Aquiles llega a la capital||16.5||42 minutes|
|March 8, 2012||024||Revelación||15.3||42 minutes|
|March 9, 2012||025||El chantaje||14.8||46 minutes|
|March 12, 2012||026||Pasado incógnito||14.5||44 minutes|
|March 13, 2012||027||Futura novia||15.8||45 minutes|
|March 14, 2012||028||Rivales||16.3||43 minutes|
|March 15, 2012||029||Boda||15.9||45 minutes|
|March 16, 2012||030||Histeria||15.6||45 minutes|
|March 19, 2012||031||Infiltrado||15.8||45 minutes|
|March 20, 2012||032||Verdadera paternidad||16.5||45 minutes|
|March 21, 2012||033||Rechazo||16.5||45 minutes|
|March 22, 2012||034||Confesión de amor||16.0||43 minutes|
|March 26, 2012||035||Cómplices||16.4||44 minutes|
|March 27, 2012||036||Secreto revelado||16.9||43 minutes|
|March 28, 2012||037||Descubierta||16.6||44 minutes|
|March 29, 2012||038||Información comprada||15.7||44 minutes|
|March 30, 2012||039||Entrometida||14.0||44 minutes|
|April 2, 2012||040||Exhumación||14.8||43 minutes|
|April 3, 2012||041||Hermano comprensivo||13.2||44 minutes|
|April 4, 2012||042||Noticia impactante||14.1||43 minutes|
|April 5, 2012||043||La deducción de Roselena||12.5||44 minutes|
|April 6, 2012||044||Desde el primer momento||10.2||44 minutes|
|April 9, 2012||045||Amenaza de muerte||15.0||43 minutes|
|April 10, 2012||046||Fantasmas del pasado||16.0||43 minutes|
|April 11, 2012||047||Confidente||15.7||43 minutes|
|April 12, 2012||048||Matrimonio en contra||15.4||43 minutes|
|April 13, 2012||049||Posible revelación||14.9||42 minutes|
|April 16, 2012||050||Próxima boda||15.6||42 minutes|
|April 17, 2012||051||Nueva alianza||16.7||43 minutes|
|April 18, 2012||052||Fotografías publicadas||15.9||42 minutes|
|April 19, 2012||053||Confesiones del pasado||15.4||43 minutes|
|April 20, 2012||054||Incrédula||17.0||41 minutes|
|April 23, 2012||055||El dueño||15.4||43 minutes|
|April 24, 2012||056||Enfrentamiento||16.3||42 minutes|
|April 25, 2012||057||Dignidad y orgullo||15.3||42 minutes|
|April 26, 2012||058||Posible embarazo||16.0||44 minutes|
|April 27, 2012||059||Buen amigo||14.8||42 minutes|
|April 30, 2012||060||Sorprendida||N/A||43 minutes|
|May 1, 2012||061||Violeta decepcionada||13.7||43 minutes|
|May 2, 2012||062||Buscando culpables||16.5||44 minutes|
|May 3, 2012||063||Inocencia||16.0||41 minutes|
|May 4, 2012||064||Mala fama||15.2||41 minutes|
|May 7, 2012||065||Medios hermanos||15.4||43 minutes|
|May 8, 2012||066||Amantes descubiertos||16.3||43 minutes|
|May 9, 2012||067||Planes de divorcio||16.3||43 minutes|
|May 10, 2012||068||Planes en riesgo||13.2||43 minutes|
|May 11, 2012||069||La tumba||16.2||44 minutes|
|May 14, 2012||070||Plan al descubierto||15.8||43 minutes|
|May 15, 2012||071||Las puertas del infierno||16.8||43 minutes|
|May 16, 2012||072||Camino libre||17.9||43 minutes|
|May 17, 2012||073||Promesas||17.0||43 minutes|
|May 18, 2012||074||Ariché desilusionado||16.4||41 minutes|
|May 21, 2012||075||Deseos y despedidas||15.3||41 minutes|
|May 22, 2012||076||Nuevo plan||16.7||43 minutes|
|May 23, 2012||077||Revelaciones del pasado||16.0||43 minutes|
|May 24, 2012||078||Madre arrepentida||17.5||43 minutes|
|May 25, 2012||079||Buena suerte||16.8||43 minutes|
|May 28, 2012||080||Sexo por despecho||16.8||43 minutes|
|May 29, 2012||081||Verdadero origen||17.4||43 minutes|
|May 30, 2012||082||Secretos de confesión||17.1||41 minutes|
|May 31, 2012||083||Medidas legales||16.6||43 minutes|
|June 1, 2012||084||Viaje por amor||17.3||42 minutes|
|June 4, 2012||085||Luciana Linares||18.1||40 minutes|
|June 5, 2012||086||El complot||19.6||42 minutes|
|June 6, 2012||087||Posible embarazo||18.2||43 minutes|
|June 7, 2012||088||Embarazo al descubierto||18.0||43 minutes|
|June 8, 2012||089||Sangre Torreslanda||17.2||40 minutes|
|June 11, 2012||090||La noticia||17.7||42 minutes|
|June 12, 2012||091||La amenaza||17.9||41 minutes|
|June 13, 2012||092||Paternidad en duda||18.5||43 minutes|
|June 14, 2012||093||Amor verdadero||17.1||42 minutes|
|June 15, 2012||094||Rodrigo se casa de nuevo||17.4||42 minutes|
|June 18, 2012||095||Olvidar para siempre||17.4||42 minutes|
|June 19, 2012||096||Lorenzo detenido||18.0||43 minutes|
|June 20, 2012||097||Malas noticias||17.8||41 minutes|
|June 21, 2012||098||La audiencia||19.5||44 minutes|
|June 22, 2012||099||Claudio es inocente||17.2||43 minutes|
|June 25, 2012||100||Firma falsificada||18.2||41 minutes|
|June 26, 2012||101||Brígida escucha a Matilde||18.0||41 minutes|
|June 27, 2012||102||¡Vas a ser papá!||18.9||40 minutes|
|June 28, 2012||103||El reclamo||20.0||42 minutes|
|June 29, 2012||104||Un gran avance||18.4||43 minutes|
|July 2, 2012||105||La verdadera Roselena||18.1||44 minutes|
|July 3, 2012||106||En busca del perdón||19.0||43 minutes|
|July 4, 2012||107||En busca del perdón||18.2||43 minutes|
|July 5, 2012||108||Los herederos||18.0||41 minutes|
|July 6, 2012||109||Encuentro desafortunado||17.9||42 minutes|
|July 9, 2012||110||Melissa enamorada||19.2||42 minutes|
|July 10, 2012||111||La amante||N/A||43 minutes|
|July 11, 2012||112||Beso inesperado||18.1||42 minutes|
|July 12, 2012||113||La amenaza||17.7||41 minutes|
|July 13, 2012||114||Don Aquiles comprometido||N/A||41 minutes|
|July 16, 2012||115||Propuesta de viaje||19.8||40 minutes|
|July 17, 2012||116||Se llamará Rodrigo||17.3||41 minutes|
|July 18, 2012||117||Magda recibe una mala noticia||20.4||39 minutes|
|July 19, 2012||118||La redada||19.0||41 minutes|
|July 20, 2012||119||Enamorado de una Torreslanda||18.9||43 minutes|
|July 23, 2012||120||A punto de renunciar||19.2||42 minutes|
|July 24, 2012||121||Amenazas y promesas||18.6||42 minutes|
|July 25, 2012||122||Plan de conquista||18.2||41 minutes|
|July 26, 2012||123||Divorcio solicitado||17.7||43 minutes|
|July 27, 2012||124||Primogénito en discusión||14.6||43 minutes|
|July 30, 2012||125||Próximo amor incondicional||16.6||43 minutes|
|July 31, 2012||126||Viaje a Canadá||17.5||43 minutes|
|August 1, 2012||127||Sin despedida||18.6||42 minutes|
|August 2, 2012||128||Es una niña||19.2||43 minutes|
|August 3, 2012||129||Luciana internada||18.2||44 minutes|
|August 6, 2012||130||Salud en riesgo||18.7||43 minutes|
|August 7, 2012||131||Plan de desaparición||19.2||44 minutes|
|August 8, 2012||132||Finge felicidad||17.9||43 minutes|
|August 9, 2012||133||Robo de bebé||19.4||40 minutes|
|August 10, 2012||134||Gala sospechosa||19.1||41 minutes|
|August 13, 2012||135||Hija sustituta||19.6||42 minutes|
|August 14, 2012||136||Bautizo y desolación||18.5||41 minutes|
|August 15, 2012||137||Bebé sin alimento||18.1||43 minutes|
|August 16, 2012||138||Sin instinto maternal||17.2||43 minutes|
|August 17, 2012||139||Inauguración curvas continuas||N/A||41 minutes|
|August 20, 2012||140||Muere Don Jerónimo||N/A||43 minutes|
|August 21, 2012||141||Tan cerca y tan lejos||18.7||43 minutes|
|August 22, 2012||142||Cinco años||17.3||43 minutes|
|August 23, 2012||143||Brindis incómodo||18.5||43 minutes|
|August 24, 2012||144||Buscará un amante||18.2||43 minutes|
|August 27, 2012||145||Jana comprometida||N/A||44 minutes|
|August 28, 2012||146||Lorenzo contra Boris||19.6||44 minutes|
|August 29, 2012||147||Amar en silencio||19.9||43 minutes|
|August 30, 2012||148||De vuelta al accidente||17.8||44 minutes|
|August 31, 2012||149||Datos clave||18.0||43 minutes|
|September 3, 2012||150||Examen de ADN||18.8||43 minutes|
|September 4, 2012||151||Cerca de su hijo||17.9||44 minutes|
|September 5, 2012||152||Conociendo a Pablito||19.1||43 minutes|
|September 6, 2012||153||ADN negativo||19.2||44 minutes|
|September 7, 2012||154||Gala y Mirko||20.2||41 minutes|
|September 10, 2012||155||Dispuesta a separarse||19.1||44 minutes|
|September 11, 2012||156||Alucinaciones y confesiones||19.1||42 minutes|
|September 12, 2012||157||La sangre llama||18.3||44 minutes|
|September 13, 2012||158||Gala y Rodrigo se divorcian||18.8||43 minutes|
|September 14, 2012||159||Renuncia y reclamos||19.0||43 minutes|
|September 17, 2012||160||Sospechas de abuela||19.6||43 minutes|
|September 18, 2012||161||Adopción en puerta||18.4||43 minutes|
|September 19, 2012||162||Don Aquiles muere||20.9||43 minutes|
|September 20, 2012||163||Revelación impactante||21.6||42 minutes|
|September 21, 2012||164||Mateo al descubierto||21.7||42 minutes|
|September 23, 2012||165||Agradecimiento||20.4||46 minutes|
|Country||Network(s)||Series premiere||Series finale||Title|
|Mexico||Canal de las Estrellas||February 6, 2012||September 23, 2012||Un Refugio para el Amor|
|Ecuador||Gama TV||May 21, 2012||January 7, 2013||Un Refugio Para El Amor|
|United States||Univision||May 24, 2012||November 30, 2012||Un Refugio para el Amor|
|Lithuania||TV3 Lithuania||May 31, 2012||January 17, 2013||Meilės prieglobstis|
|Costa Rica||Repretel||June 20, 2012||February 6, 2013||Un Refugio para el Amor|
|Argentina||Canal 9||July 12, 2012||February 15, 2013||Un Refugio para el Amor|
|Romania||Acasa TV||July 13, 2012||December 24, 2012||Refugiul|
|Hungary||Story4||July 30, 2012||March 5, 2013||Menekülés a szerelembe|
|Colombia||RCN||August 15, 2012||December 28, 2012(Cancelled)||Un Refugio Para El Amor|
|Poland||TV4||August 27, 2012
June 14, 2013
|February 4, 2013
February 19, 2014
|Spain||Nova(Antena 3 Nova)||September 17, 2012||April 23, 2013||Un Refugio para el Amor|
|Panama||Telemetro||November 13, 2012||June 19, 2013||Un Refugio para el Amor|
|Ghana||Viasat 1||December 5, 2012||September 30, 2013||"A Shelter for Love"|
|Venezuela||Televen||February 1, 2013||August 28, 2013||Un Refugio Para El Amor|
|Peru||América Televisión||May 1, 2013||October 18, 2013||Un refugio para el amor(Monday to Sunday)|
|Argentina||Telesudamérica||May 27, 2013||November 8, 2013||Un refugio para el amor|
|Kenya||Citizen TV||October 14, 2013||February 9, 2014||A Shelter for Love|
- Televisa's Un refugio para el amor
- Univision Presents an Enthralling Tale in “Un Refugio Para El Amor”
- Zuria Vega y Gabriel Soto protagonistas de nueva telenovela Un Refugio para el Amor
- Un Refugio Para El Amor: Estrena el 6 de febrero
- Gran final de "Un Refugio para el Amor", en septiembre
- 'Corona de lágrimas' iniciará el 24 de septiembre
- "Corona de Lágrimas" inicia el 24 de septiembre
- 'Un refugio para el amor' arranca grabaciones
- Nueva telenovela "Un refugio para el amor", inicia grabaciones
- Un Refugio Para El Amor ¡Proximamente!
- Un Refugio Para El Amor llegará pronto a Univision
- Un Refugio Para El Amor, gran estreno 24 de mayo
- Juan Carlos regresará para decirle a Elena que la ama
- Avance capítulo 156 Un Refugio Para El Amor: Gala tiene un plan secreto
- Refugio tiene un ángel en Ignacio
- Un refugio para el amor hace historia en la TV mexicana
- Tendrá Un refugio para el amor final en domingo
- Lista de ganadores de los Premios TV y Novelas 2013 en México
- NOTA: Estos fueron los Favoritos del público
- oficial de Un refugio para el amor en esmas.com