Hi. If you want to discuss some articles or pics below, welcome to User_talk:Domitori.
- active laser medium#Model of a gain medium,
- active mirror, mirror with reflection coefficient larger than unity, Fig.1.
- ambiguity#Physics and mathematics, (example: Number of combined lasers cannot exceed 106)
- atomic nanoscope, atom optics imaging system with submicron resolution, Fig.4
- coherent addition, possible way of power scaling of fiber lasers
- disk laser laser based in active mirror (actually it the same article), FIg.1.
- double-clad fiber, fiber laser with longitudinal multi-mode pumping, FIg.2.
- fiber disk laser, fiber laser with transversal delivery of pump
- filling factor, characteristic of shape of a double-clad fiber
- fill factor, ratio of duration of the signal to the period
- Gain (lasers)
- Generalized function,
- Interferometric microscopy, get good resolution with low NA optics
- McCumber relation,
- oscillator Toda,
- overheating, device (or a body) becomes too hot and cannot act as well
- photodarkening, unwanted photoinduced absorption in laser media.
- power scaling, making a VERY POWERFUL laser
- quantum reflection, reflection of atoms from solid-state mirrors
- ridged mirror, mirrors made of set of absorbers, Fig.3.
- round-trip gain, product of gain to path of light in gain medium
- self-pulsation, transient phenomenon in lasers, Fig.5.
- thermal shock and thermal loading, disfunction due to overheating
- Zeno effect, suppression of transition by its observation
- 1. User:Domitori/refs/disk_laser, about disk lasers and active mirrors
- 2. User:Domitori/refs/fiber_laser, about fiber lasers
- 3. User:Domitori/refs/more_lasers, about coherent addition, self-pulsation and a gain medium.
- 4. User:Domitori/refs/quantum mechanics, about fundamentals of quantum mechanics
- 5. User:Domitori/refs/sample, example, dummy reference as a template; more "official" templates: Wikipedia:Citation templates
- 6. coherent addition
Astronomy Letters and Pic'ma v Astronomicheskii Zhurnal
Chinese Optics Letters
IEEE J of QE,
IEEE J of Selected Topics in QE
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP),
Journal of the Physical Society of Japan,
Journal of Luminescence,
Journal of Modern Optics,
Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology,
Optics and Spectroscopy,
Optical Fiber Technology,
Proceedings of SPIE,
Reports on Progress in Physics,
Research Letters in Physics,
Solid State Communications,
Theoretical and Mathematical Physics,
Each scientific journal cited at Wiki should have a wiki-stub.
Physicists and Institutions
- Vladimir Krivchenkov
- Yurii Shirokov
- Yuri Feodorovich Orlov
- University of Electro Communications
- Institute for Laser Science
- Japan Society of Applied Physics
not only Science
- Cellana nigrolineata
- mount Fuji
- Mount Kumotori
- Royal Hill
- Suruga bay
- Tenno beach
- Lake Yamanaka
- 1968 Red Square demonstration
- 2008 Red Square demonstration
- Sofia Kalistratova
- Larisa Arap
- Brezhnev stagnation
- Vladimir Bukovsky
- Andrei Sakharov
- Prague Spring
P.S. I check the statistics, for ex.,
- http://stats.grok.se/en/200712/Image%3ARectaDFC.png (double-clad fiber)
- http://stats.grok.se/en/200712/Image%3AAntarcticaSummer.jpg (penguin pic)