|— Wikipedian —|
...In deep thought? (2002)
May 17, 1969 |
|Current location||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Family and friends|
|Marital status||In a relationship|
|Education and employment|
|Occupation||Former Taxicab Driver|
|High school||American High School|
Guy has worked in fast food (Taco Bell, Burger King), amusement park (Marriots Great America), retail sales (Macy's, RadioShack), hospitality (Royal Hawaiian Hotel), IT (Micro Focus, STAC, Qualcomm), and 20 years in transportation, as a taxicab driver (retired).
On July 26, 2005, Guy suggested a better lay out for MediaWikis User Contributions, Recent Changes and Watchlist listings. These suggested changes were ignored or unnoticed for two years before being denied (see quote) without discussion. Although there was one vote in favor of the changes.
|“||It's been rather well-established as of late that users don't like us messing about with the appearance of change lists...||”|
—Rob Church, August 1, 2007
Guy founded WP:LAS Vegas to focus on articles related to Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Close Up Foundation (November 1986 participant)
- Chrome (book), possibly the first homo-erotic science fiction novel, written by George Nader.
- TREX (bbs), a multi-line chat system located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
(Joint efforts from Wikipedians)
- Wikipedia Cleaner (start), to fix links to disambiguation pages
- Navigation Popups, also to fix links to disambiguation pages
- Friendly, welcoming new editors
- Twinkle, to patrol recent changes and new pages for test edits and vandalized pages
- Very-Short New Pages, New page patrolling
- Large New Pages, New page patrolling
- Possible libel or vandalism, New page patrolling
- Guy M/Header – Icon Bar
- User:Guy M/Email replies
- User:Guy M/MySkin.css
- User:Guy M/monobook.js
- User:Guy M/monobook.css
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Guy_M.