In a nutshell
|Search user languages|
My home is at Wicipedia Cymraeg (the Welsh Wicipedia) where I'm a Bureaucrat and famous for blocking users who make even simple unconstructive edits to the Welsh encyclopedia. But I am more lenient here on the English site.
I have over 63,594 edits on wiki.
My children include:
- Over 2,000 articles on Scottish mountain peaks
- 1,050 articles on moths and butterflies
- Over 700 articles on Welsh mountain peaks
- Over 400 articles on Round Cairns
- Over 950 articles on SSSIs
A quote or two...
- Welsh is of this soil, this island, the senior language of the men of Britain; and Welsh is beautiful.
- If I may once more refer to my work. The Lord of the Rings, in evidence: the names of persons and places in this story were mainly composed on patterns deliberately modelled on those of Welsh (closely similar but not identical). This clement in the tale has given perhaps more pleasure to more readers than anything else in it.
Hear the Welsh spoken in Finnish grammar & Welsh phonetics in John Ronald Reuel's Middle Earth on You Tube.
I run a Bot: BOT-Twm Crys on cy-Wiki.