From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
To do list
- Transcription - general grammar/clarity corrections.
- Replisome - general reshuffle, improve definition and add recent findings by Lovett 2007 such as presence of a third DNA pol.
- RNA activation - keep up-to-date, add details of controversy and suggest reshuffle to start article with information on RNAa, referring to RNAi later.
- Edman degradation - try to make article more lay-accessible (pretty difficult to understand as it is).
- Subgenomic mRNA - make clear that replication is always 5'-3' and more clearly define "jumping" of DNA polymerase.
- DNA repair - add info on novel plant DNA repair mechanisms/characteristics.
- DNA sequencing discussion - awaiting reply on subject
- Domestication - improve referencing throughout, expand Background section, add info on domestication genes...
- Cell Biology
- Secretory pathway - general rewrite, see proposed article outline in talk.
- ER retention - general rewrite and add details of possible models of retention (e.g. of HDEL ligands).
- Golgi apparatus - add brief mention of what the combined model suggests and mention of requirement for recycling in retrograde transport.
- TRAPP complex - suggest rewrite as, whilst easily understood, most of article is background to vesicle transport, not the TRAPP complex!
- Nucleolus - needs a cleanup.
- Cell nucleus - several novel plant subnuclear organelles exist which aren't even referred to (doi:10.1016/j.pbi.2004.09.011).