From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
Suspected copyright problems
Detecting copyright/non-free content problems
- VWBot manual / CSBot manual / MadmanBot manual
- The Plagiarism Checker
- Copyvio Detector - earwig@toolserver
- Contribution Surveyor
- Duplication Detector
- NFCC#9 violations
Copyright renewal checking
- Category:Items with unconfirmed permission received by OTRS for over 30 days
- Category:Items pending OTRS confirmation of permission for over 30 days
- Category:Items pending OTRS confirmation of permission for over 60 days
- Category:Items pending OTRS confirmation of permission for over 90 days
- Vandal Patrol
- New Page Patrol
- Check Wikipedia
- Edit filter log: 'large unwikified new article'
- Wikipedia:Pages needing translation into English
- ... that more than 120,000 votes were placed across the United States to choose the final design for the Pioneer Woman statue (pictured) in Ponca City, Oklahoma?
- ... that Charles-Amable Lenoir received a bronze medal at the 1900 World's Fair for a painting of his wife (pictured)?
- ... that Henri-Pierre Picou has been called the most fashionable painter towards the close of the Second French Empire?