|Welcome to my talk page!
ANI report without notification
Hey, I don't know if you were telling me about AdamDeanHall but I did in fact tell him i was contacting administration. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Darkseid 77 (talk • contribs) 00:19, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
- @Darkseid 77: But you did not notify him after you filed the ANI. That's what policy requires. —C.Fred (talk) 00:21, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
Looks like this was a botched attempt by a newbie to create an article on this book: The Internment of Japanese Americans During World War II: Detention of American Citizens. I was debating making it a redirect, but it might be worth talking to the newbie. I can;t see that the book is notable, but haven;t really done any research. Cheers. --Gaff (talk) 02:57, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
The Image Is Fine
the image is fine. There are lots of images of me online and on random web pages. There were many pictures taken that night by many different people. I just think the info on the site especially personal and on this website in particular should be accurate.The key words are false information. I have been here since 2010 and haven't made any changes since my first time on. but the pic is fine, I have shared similar pics publicly, thanks!Alonda Shevette (talk) 05:23, 20 March 2015 (UTC)Alonda Shevette
- @Alonda Shevette: So that picture is free, then? Not that I'm planning to, but a person could print t-shirts and sell them using that image? —C.Fred (talk) 13:37, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
(Was headed: The pic isn't mine)
I really don't want to get into that on Wikipedia. If I have an issue with something, I will complain and try and contact you myself. The information on the photo seems to be accurate even sounds a little like me, so no complaint there. It's actually a nice gesture. Thanks for the advice though, I sincerely appreciate it, thanks! Alonda Shevette (talk) 08:56, 21 March 2015 (UTC)Alonda Shevette
- @Alonda Shevette: The description wasn't the issue. I was making sure you agreed with the uploader's claim to have been a fan in attendance at the event. —C.Fred (talk) 12:07, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
I read on Wikipedia that you deleted SUMEDH MUDGALKAR'S web page. So can you please bring it back???? I really want to read it.
- @Divya Deshmukh: No, sorry. Even though he participated in a reality show, that's not enough for him to have an article. See WP:BIO. —C.Fred (talk) 01:36, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
Deletion of Article
I re-worked the article that you deleted for PROSOCO. My apologies I hadn't built a Wiki page in a year, while I was refreshing my skills I was getting bombarded with editor no-no's from editors.
- Additonal relevent sources added credibility: Yahoo Finance profile, Huffington Post article, copy of Process Solvent Company patent from United States Patent Office.
- Company categories reduced to 2
- Work reviewed by journalism professional for grammar and proper source citing.Desbien (talk) 19:58, 23 March 2015 (UTC)
- Reviewed similar organizations live Wiki pages to insure information is notable.Desbien (talk) 20:07, 23 March 2015 (UTC)