User talk:EvanSeeds/Archive 1
Welcome to Wikipedia!
- 1 Daphne, Alabama
- 2 Clash cymbals
- 3 Youth Orchestra of Greater Columbus
- 4 Percussion WikiProject
- 5 IMSAI 8080
- 6 Talk:Interstate 75
- 7 Barnstar
- 8 Language icons
- 9 Userpage and sometimes about good music
- 10 Userpage overhaul
- 11 Welcome to VandalProof!
- 12 Hey, it's rpgkid
- 13 Happy Birthday
- 14 Happy First Edit Day
- 15 Ah
- 16 The Green "e"
- 17 Talk page vandalism
- 18 Userpage vandalism
- 19 Thanks for your help on the Haslingden article
- 20 Thanks for your help on the Faggot article
- 21 WP:MUSINST Newsletter!
- 22 WikiProject Marching band
- 23 Wikimania in Atlanta!
Pardon me for not replying to you. You posted to my page a long time ago. Thanks for the kind comments and the warm welcome. You ought to come and visit Daphne soon. It's probably nothing like you remember! JBEvans 01:11, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
Awesome contribution to the clash cymbals article - you really seem to know what you're talking about and have a gift for communicating it. It makes it all worthwhile... Andrewa 11:31, 16 January 2006 (UTC)
Youth Orchestra of Greater Columbus
Hi Metalcore424, I was looking over a page you started, Youth Orchestra of Greater Columbus, and I can't find any claims of notability. In google, I only get 123 hits for this orchestra. Please check the notability guidelines to see if this topic is notable or should be deleted. Thanks! Magdela 15:51, 7 March 2006 (UTC)
yes, i'll nom it for deletion. Magdela 15:51, 7 March 2006 (UTC)
I would like to propose the idea of a general Percussion WikiProject to you. I'd start it myself, but I honestly don't have enough experience in Wikipedia. Evan Seeds (talk) 22:19, 22 March 2006 (UTC)
- It would be useful if we could find enough people interested, but the problem with a lot of WikiProjects is that they just kind of die after a short time from lack of interest. – flamurai (t) 07:14, 23 March 2006 (UTC)
- True. I have seen a good 4 or 5 people consistently adding to the percussion
pages, but that is only 4 or 5, and includes myself. Either way, I believe you would be a leader for the project, as you seem to both have been around a long time and know a lot about percussion. Evan Seeds (talk) 21:28, 23 March 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for cleaning up that bit of someone's silliness -- appears someone whose vandalism I corrected wanted to tease me. I do so love the idea that I was wasting my time on the Internet while at IMSAI -- in 1978. --jpgordon∇∆∇∆ 19:11, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
- If you knew the history behind User:SPUI and unilateral edits to road articles then you might rethink that statement. And though I don't revert him just to spite him, his dickish behavior has gained him several people who oppose him just to spite him. However that is not grounds to accuse someone of "stalking". I would ask that you take more care when hurling out careless accusations like that in the future as they could be seen as violationg WP:NPA. JohnnyBGood t c 17:10, 3 May 2006 (UTC)
|The Working Man's Barnstar|
|for correcting all these footnotes on the Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy. Azate 19:09, 13 May 2006 (UTC)|
Why do you move the language icons to the end of the links? I have always seen them in front... Is there any special reason or rule??? --Francisco Valverde 09:34, 14 May 2006 (UTC)
Userpage and sometimes about good music
I just noticed you claimed you needed a userpage overhaul, so I came by to see if I could help; I was wondering, what do you have in mind? Something like my design? Or perhaps this, or this. Colour and all can be determined later. Oh, and I agree with your musical tastes 100%; especially the Metallica one, their new stuff is just... ._. Oh well, peace. Master of Puppets That's hot. 17:19, 22 May 2006 (UTC)
- I do very much like your user page. Banes's isn't bad either. Yeah, I'm hoping Metallica's theoretical new CD will be better, but I'm betting against it. --Evan Seeds (talk) 00:09, 23 May 2006 (UTC)
Welcome to VandalProof!
Thank you for your interest in VandalProof, Metalcore424! You have now been added to the list of authorized users, so if you haven't already, simply download and install VandalProof from our main page. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any other moderator, or you can post a message on the discussion page. Computerjoe's talk 06:36, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
Hey, it's rpgkid
This is nerr. I wanted to post something on your talk page. For no reason. Whatsoever. Dot. Dot. Dot. RollerCoaster Tycoon FTW! - nerr <_< >_> <_<
Happy First Edit Day
Yes, Evan, i know you but I'm not sure you know me. I am a freshman at Columbus, and play Viola in the Orchestra. Glad to see I'm not the only one bored on Wikipedia in the night. --Wforlines 06:48, 6 April 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry, I'm Wesley Forlines. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Wforlines (talk • contribs) 06:51, 6 April 2007 (UTC).
The Green "e"
Now that Esperanza's been deleted, why do you still have a green "e" in your signature? Just curious, that's all. If you have any questions, please contact me at my talk page. Ian Manka 03:43, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
- No problem, welcome back! Glad to see that you have returned to the project. Keep up the good work! If you have any questions, please contact me at my talk page. Ian Manka 03:50, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
Talk page vandalism
Thanks for your help on the Haslingden article
Thanks for your help on the Faggot article
Hello. This is just a friendly reminder that the Musical Instruments WikiProject has released their current newsletter. Please spread the word about the newsletter, our project, and the work we are performing.
You are receiving this notification because you are listed as a member of the Musical Instruments WikiProject. Opt-in and Opt-out delivery notifications are currently undergoing discussions. Please contribute to expand these options.
For the WP:MUSINST newsletter - NDCompuGeek 19:33, 1 June 2007 (UTC)
WikiProject Marching band
--Littledrummrboy 23:21, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
Wikimania in Atlanta!
Hi! I noticed your involvement on U.S. South-related articles, categories and WikiProjects, and I wanted to let you know about a bid we're formulating to get next year's Wikimania held in Atlanta! If you would like to help, be sure to sign your name to the "In Atlanta" section of the Southeast team portion of the bid if you're in town, or to the "Outside Atlanta" section if you still want to help but don't live in the city or the suburbs. If you would like to contribute more, please write on my talk page, the talk page of the bid, or join us at the #wikimania-atlanta IRC chat on freenode.org. Have a great day!
P.S. While this is a template for maximum efficiency, I would appreciate a note on my talk page so I know you got the message, and what you think. This is time-sensitive, so your urgent cooperation is appreciated. :) Mike H. I did "That's hot" first! 09:24, 31 August 2007 (UTC)