|Please place new discussions at the bottom of the talk page.|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|This is Fnlayson's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Fnlayson.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
Before posting, please read the notes below.
Links for possible use
Try to use: new delay for interim CH-148, A160 google search, Does Comanche.., C-17 last USAF orders, MMA Approved, Boeing lands MMA, P-8 on DID, 737 Goes to War, 737 AEW&C google search, Wedgetail contract FG search, Wedgetail contract, Dec. 1999, B-1 upgrades search. -Fnlayson (talk)
The Center Line: Spring 2014
|Volume 7, Issue 2 • Spring 2014 • About the Newsletter|
|Archives • Newsroom • Full Issue • Shortcut: WP:USRD/NEWS|
|The Eraser Barnstar|
- Thanks. I had previously missed that text in the article. Glad you caught it. -Fnlayson (talk) 16:04, 26 June 2014 (UTC)
T-50IQ of the Iraqi Air Force
According to KAI. What they are eventually delivering to Iraq are of the T-50 advanced trainer variety. Aside for the old press release article (https://www.koreaaero.com/english/product/fixedwing_t-50.asp) you can see KAI's current export information here (https://www.koreaaero.com/english/product/fixedwing_t-50.asp).
KAI is the better reference for this because they are the manufacturer. I'll be reverting your change.
- I don't believe that specific detail is in those sources. They only mention 'advanced trainer'. Advanced trainer and light attack is mentioned in the KAI press release about the contract. Other source states the FA-50 was bid to Iraq in the last year or so. Try to follow the notes at the top about using the article's talk page in the future. -Fnlayson (talk) 02:21, 30 June 2014 (UTC)
Huntsville, Alabama: Out Of Control?
Did you notice the Facebook pages as references in the comedy section on the Huntsville page or my update to the talk page addressing that? Would you consider that out of control? Are you objective and impartial enough to look at that yourself?22.214.171.124 (talk) 17:25, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
- I did, but I didn't feel it a critical issue. Facebook pages are not valid, reliable sources. You are welcome to remove the 'refs' per WP:IRS, if you want. -Fnlayson (talk) 18:09, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
- I did mention that I'm biased, what with being a comedian and all. I feel it's best I don't touch it. I should just let someone objective do it. I shouldn't even have performed that minor correction.126.96.36.199 (talk) 05:09, 25 July 2014 (UTC)
- Thing is, it's hard for me to stay neutral on a subject of such importance to me... I recognise my limitations as a human and try to live accordingly. Thanks for handling that. I'll try to stay away from that page from now on. Out of sight, out of mind. Then, if someone is engaging in self promotion that could potentially benefit (or God forbid hurt) me, I don't have to feel compelled to find an unbiased person to look at it.188.8.131.52 (talk) 22:59, 27 July 2014 (UTC)
Hello. I took the liberty to remove the notice you posted on Mouath14's talk page since I had already posted a custom message there, explaining why the edit was wrong. And since I obviously beat you to it by a split second when reverting the edit, I felt that it would be more appropriate if my message remained. Cheers. Thomas.W talk 15:30, 26 July 2014 (UTC)