Your many notes.
Thanks for looking at the entry for Gary M. Burge so seriously. Indeed I am GMB3, the same as the entry.
The idea for this entry was this: we had found the page for "Category: New Testament Scholars" and there were many not listed. We thought it might be a good project for our grad students to have a go at filling this out. And yet I could not give them guidance unless I learned how to do this myself. Which is why I tried an autobiographical entry (which I now know is discouraged). I modeled this entry on "Craig Blomberg" who is a colleague as well as "I. Howard Marshall." If you look at those, they have few external references. So would you say that they need the same entry-repairs as you've suggested for me?
I think if I had it to do over again I'd delete the entry and start over again likely with a different (more ambiguous) login name. The entry/login conflict is obvious and I regret it. This has been interesting. I've learned a lot about how this works. And I've been impressed with how careful everyone is with editing. Job well done!
The Signpost: 03 September 2014
- WikiProject report: Gray's Anatomy (v. 2)
- Traffic report: Holding Pattern
- Featured content: 1882 × 6 in gold, and thruppence more
- Arbitration report: Media viewer case is suspended
The Signpost: 10 September 2014
- Featured content: The louse and the fish's tongue
- WikiProject report: Checking that everything's all right
- Traffic report: Refuge in celebrity
The Signpost: 17 September 2014
- News and notes: Wikipedia's traffic statistics are off by nearly one-third
- WikiProject report: A trip up north to Scotland
- Featured content: Which is not like the others?
- Traffic report: Tolstoy leads a varied pack
The Signpost: 24 September 2014
- Featured content: Oil paintings galore
- Traffic report: Wikipedia watches the referendum in Scotland
- WikiProject report: GAN reviewers take note: competition time
- Arbitration report: Banning Policy, Gender Gap, and Waldorf education