- 1 Your many notes.
- 2 The Signpost: 13 August 2014
- 3 The Signpost: 20 August 2014
- 4 Orphaned non-free image File:AF 2004 back-to-school catalog cover.JPG
- 5 Your input is required on the topic of Syrian Civil War maps
- 6 The Signpost: 27 August 2014
- 7 The Signpost: 03 September 2014
- 8 The Signpost: 10 September 2014
Your many notes.
Thanks for looking at the entry for Gary M. Burge so seriously. Indeed I am GMB3, the same as the entry.
The idea for this entry was this: we had found the page for "Category: New Testament Scholars" and there were many not listed. We thought it might be a good project for our grad students to have a go at filling this out. And yet I could not give them guidance unless I learned how to do this myself. Which is why I tried an autobiographical entry (which I now know is discouraged). I modeled this entry on "Craig Blomberg" who is a colleague as well as "I. Howard Marshall." If you look at those, they have few external references. So would you say that they need the same entry-repairs as you've suggested for me?
I think if I had it to do over again I'd delete the entry and start over again likely with a different (more ambiguous) login name. The entry/login conflict is obvious and I regret it. This has been interesting. I've learned a lot about how this works. And I've been impressed with how careful everyone is with editing. Job well done!
The Signpost: 13 August 2014
- Wikimania: Promised the moon, settled for the stars
- Special report: Twitter bots catalogue government edits to Wikipedia
- News and notes: Media Viewer controversy spreads to German Wikipedia
- Wikimedia in education: Global Education—WMF's Perspective
- In the media: Monkey selfie, net neutrality, and hoaxes
- Featured content: Cambridge got a lot of attention this week
- Traffic report: Disease, decimation and distraction
The Signpost: 20 August 2014
- Op-ed: A new metric for Wikimedia
- Traffic report: Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
- WikiProject report: Bats and gloves
- Featured content: English Wikipedia departs for Japan
Orphaned non-free image File:AF 2004 back-to-school catalog cover.JPG
Thanks for uploading File:AF 2004 back-to-school catalog cover.JPG. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Your input is required on the topic of Syrian Civil War maps
Dear user, you input is required on the question whether adding Israel as 5th belligerent to Syrian Civil War maps is legitimate, due to you previous participation on Syrian map module in June 2013. Please discuss it at talk:Syrian Civil War#Adding Israel as belligerent on Syrian Civil War maps.GreyShark (dibra) 09:02, 29 August 2014 (UTC)
This is a dishonest and non neutral comment and inappropriate canvassing. The discussion is not to ad Israel as 5th belligerent to Syrian Civil War maps, but to show that in a map showing the "Current military situation in Syria" Israel is occupying the Golan heights. --Supreme Deliciousness (talk) 13:05, 29 August 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 27 August 2014
- Featured content: Cheats at Featured Pictures!
- In the media: Plagiarism and vandalism dominate Wikipedia news
- News and notes: Media Viewer—Wikimedia's emotional roller-coaster
- Traffic report: Viral
The Signpost: 03 September 2014
- WikiProject report: Gray's Anatomy (v. 2)
- Traffic report: Holding Pattern
- Featured content: 1882 × 6 in gold, and thruppence more
- Arbitration report: Media viewer case is suspended
The Signpost: 10 September 2014
- Featured content: The louse and the fish's tongue
- WikiProject report: Checking that everything's all right
- Traffic report: Refuge in celebrity