Your many notes.
Thanks for looking at the entry for Gary M. Burge so seriously. Indeed I am GMB3, the same as the entry.
The idea for this entry was this: we had found the page for "Category: New Testament Scholars" and there were many not listed. We thought it might be a good project for our grad students to have a go at filling this out. And yet I could not give them guidance unless I learned how to do this myself. Which is why I tried an autobiographical entry (which I now know is discouraged). I modeled this entry on "Craig Blomberg" who is a colleague as well as "I. Howard Marshall." If you look at those, they have few external references. So would you say that they need the same entry-repairs as you've suggested for me?
I think if I had it to do over again I'd delete the entry and start over again likely with a different (more ambiguous) login name. The entry/login conflict is obvious and I regret it. This has been interesting. I've learned a lot about how this works. And I've been impressed with how careful everyone is with editing. Job well done!
I need your help for a Biography Edit
I was going through your profile and it says that you are an expert for editing biographies. I need a small help. Please let me know whenever you have time. Thanks a lot :)
The Signpost: 29 April 2015
- Recent research: Military history, cricket, and Australia targeted in Wikipedia articles' popularity vs. quality; how copyright damages economy
- Traffic report: Bruce, Nessie, and genocide
- Technology report: VisualEditor and MediaWiki updates
The Signpost: 06 May 2015
- Special report: FDC candidates respond to key issues
- News and notes: "Inspire" grant-making campaign concludes, grantees announced
- Featured content: The amorous android and the horsebreeder; WikiCup round two concludes
- Traffic report: The grim ship reality
The Signpost: 13 May 2015
- Foundation elections: WMF Board candidates share their views with the Signpost
- In the media: Grant Shapps story continues; Wikipedia's "leftist ties"
- Featured content: Four first-time featured article writers lead the way
- Traffic report: Round Two
The Signpost: 20 May 2015
- News and notes: A dark side of comedy: the Wikipedia volunteers cleaning up behind John Oliver's fowl jokes
- From the editor: Your voice is needed: strategic voting in the WMF election
- In the media: Jimmy Wales accepts Dan David Prize
- WikiProject report: Cell-ebrating molecular biology
- Arbitration report: Editor conduct the subject of multiple cases
- Featured content: Puppets, fungi, and waterfalls
- Traffic report: Inner Core