|Active here 2006-14 C.E. > 100K edits most by ip.|
Simple Principles for World Revolution
- Eliminate all intermediaries between the artisinal being and the consumer of ihr labor so that the relation is that of one living conscious being to another.
- Production for use¹ (at cost) of socially necessary goods and services transparently accounted in a common money based on labor time which working people create themselves.
- A pragmatic transitional Program but one that never compromises the most rapid advancement to the realization of these two end goals (political disintermediation and de-privatisation of the means of production).
So for example the first principle might be worked out at lower levels than provincial or national level before regionally or internationally but from the beginning it should sweep clean private tyrannies and conspiracies from the bottom up. And it might not be able to be applied at the local level until there is sufficient understanding of how to do so. But an advancement in understanding is itself a sufficient gain that as it builds up incrementally a simultaneous withering away of collapsing structures of the old society can be anticipated. Similarly the fiat money of the nation-state system can co-exist with the new relegated to its proper sphere.
¹Bifurcated post revolutionary situation where the sphere of reproduction and unnecessary production separate.
That spectrum of conceptions of the organization of society, in which it, society as a whole, has effectively reached full self-consciousness, transcending those objectifications of the other vestigial in socialisms and which are the hallmark of primitive social orders, in a pure relation of the individual to society, not just the nation state, local power elites, revolutionary cadres, etc. but the totality of living beings of at least one's species of origin. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 15:11, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
Notification of automated file description generation
Your upload of File:B6700.jpg or contribution to its description is noted, and thanks (even if belatedly) for your contribution. In order to help make better use of the media, an attempt has been made by an automated process to identify and add certain information to the media's description page.
This notification is placed on your talk page because a bot has identified you either as the uploader of the file, or as a contributor to its metadata. It would be appreciated if you could carefully review the information the bot added. To opt out of these notifications, please follow the instructions here. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 12:42, 14 January 2014 (UTC)
- Another one of your uploads, File:B6800-01.jpg, has also had some information automatically added. If you get a moment, please review the bot's contributions there as well. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 12:44, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
- Another one of your uploads, File:B6700Word.jpg, has also had some information automatically added. If you get a moment, please review the bot's contributions there as well. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 12:38, 16 January 2014 (UTC)
- Another one of your uploads, File:CANDE-01.jpg, has also had some information automatically added. If you get a moment, please review the bot's contributions there as well. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 15:00, 11 March 2014 (UTC)
- I believe these were properly and hopefully finally processed some years ago. Lycurgus (talk) 09:00, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
I wrote the B6500 version of CANDE, which was quite different from the 5500 version, and both have been heavily modified over the years. You can contact me at ivan at ootbcomp dot com.